𝙽𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑

Third Person POV:

Shuichi and Ouma have been getting along a bit and Kirigiri has been keeping an eye on Tsumugi, Izuru and Junko. The courtroom building has been under construction inside the building.

They had to change every piece of damage done inside the courtroom, and Celestia paid for the damages and cost of all this. Kirigiri wanted to make sure that none of this happened again and spoke to police officers.

She decided to get someone to handle Tsumugi and Junko during all this since the judge had to wait for the courtroom to be finished and ready. Kaede and Kaito were doing alright, Kaede had been out of the hospital.

She's been doing well and her wound was seriously injured badly, but Kaito has to be taken care of. Maki did come to visit him and make sure he was alright since she was worried for him.

Shuichi does visit Kaito most of the time, to check on his best friend. Kaito risked his own life to save innocent people. With Kokichi, he usually comes along with Shuichi to meet Kaito.

Everyone was doing well but not with Tsumugi and her group members. They had been exhausted from being locked up all the time, and now there were more pressed charges on both Tsumugi and Junko.

Izuru's pressed charges are still the same since he wasn't involved in any physical attack on the civilians. Kirigiri has been making changes to the punishment of Izuru and decided to let him stay in prison.

I mean he didn't like being involved with the ladies, so Kirigiri called Nagito over the phone. She asked him to come over to the police station and that she wanted to speak with him.

Nagito agreed and took the bus to arrive at the police station, Kirigiri saw Nagito arrive and greeted him. Nagito asked Kirigiri why she needed to speak with him.

Kirigiri explained about Izuru and his charges pressed against him, Nagito asked why she needed him about Izuru. Kirigiri told him that Nagito knew Izuru and that he was part of the group member.

Nagito sighed and explained that Izuru just wanted to take him out of his misery and that he wanted to flee with him from Tsumugi's control of everyone. Kirigiri asked him if he could speak to Izuru about his true intention.

Nagito agreed to do this since he only wanted to finish all this mess, Kirigiri spoke to the police officer and told him to take Izuru out of prison. They nodded hand-cuffed Izuru and took him to an empty room.

Nagito followed the police officer and they placed him on the chair, as Izuru was hand-cuffed to the chair. Nagito sat down and asked the police officer to go, they nodded and left the room.

Nagito spoke to Izuru and asked how he was doing, making small talk with him. Izuru told him that he was doing alright, but not with what happened in the courtroom.

Kirigiri was watching on the security camera and watching over what was going on. Nagito asked Izuru if he had any intention of hurting anyone. Izuru didn't look at Nagito but did answer his question.

"Listen, I was only doing this because Tsumugi wanted me too. I had no intention of hurting Ouma or even wanting to dr*g him" Izuru said

"Then how come you listened to Tsumugi" Nagito asked

"I didn't want to be a traitor, and I had other plans of finding a way to leave her and Junko just for you" Izuru explained

"So you never liked hurting anyone..." Nagito replied

Izuru nodded and Nagito sighed and told him that he had to go, not wanting to listen to any more of Izuru's story. He got up and left the room and the police officer came by and took Izuru to prison once again.