𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍𝚢: 𝙰 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚝𝚑

This story will contain Smut and Fluff.

Third Person POV:

Everything has been back to normal now, after the death of Junko and Tsumugi. Kokichi has been living peacefully and his relationship with Shuichi is doing well.

Shuichi started working with Kirigiri and his friends came along, and helped him through his work. Maki has been a great help and would help Shuichi with spying on the camera, and catch people in criminal activities.

Kaito and Maki's relationship was going alright, but Kaito was happy to have his girlfriend by his side. Kaede and Miu have been a very good couple with each other, and Miu loved Kaede and her kind personality.

Miu had a change of heart and would do anything for Kaede, and she knows her girlfriend quite well. Kirigiri and her fiance Celestia were doing quite well, and Celestia would come over to Kirigiri's workplace and help her with stuff.

Kirigiri's partner Makato was doing well and came by to help with cases, and getting them done from time to time. Everyone's life was doing amazing and there wasn't anything bad going on.

With Izuru, he's still in prison and no one comes to visit him. But Nagito always visits him and feels bad for him. Izuru loved Nagito and would talk to him about what was going on in prison.

Nagito always listened to Izuru's amazing stories in prison and was interested in everything. They were getting along and Nagito was helping Izuru with bailing him out of jail.

To bail Izuru out of jail is about 1 million yen, and for Nagito he's been gambling at some horse riding events. Nagito could win since he's always lucky with his ultimate title as the lucky student.

Shuichi is at work with Kirigiri as he is solving crimes about a home invasion, and a few family members are sent to the hospital. Shuichi went to investigate and drove to the exact location. 

Kaede came along and investigated with him, as she looked around for any evidence of what happened. Shuichi checked around the house and looked for any clues that had led to anything.

Kaede saw a broken window and it seemed like it was someone had broken the glass window. She asked Shuichi if she found something that could be a clue.

The broken window was in the living room and someone must've wanted to rob them, or maybe they wanted to harm the family members. Kaito was at the hospital, and his task was to speak to the victims about what happened.

It was Shuichi's job and his beloved Ouma was at home, as he was cleaning Shuichi's apartment. He doesn't have a job just yet but he was searching for any available job positions.

Ouma went through his phone and looked through the job, and see if anyone wanted to hire someone. Ouma did find a job position at a bank and it seems like they wanted a new bank assistant.

Ouma called them and waited for them to pick up the phone, a female voice greeted him and asked what he needed. Ouma explained that he saw that the bank had a new job position, and wanted to know if he could work.

The female explained that he must speak to the boss of the company, and told him that she would transfer the call to the boss. Ouma waited once again for the boss to answer the call.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓚𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲'𝓼 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮 (Post-game AU) 🎉