𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙

Third Person POV:

It was midnight and Shuichi went home, he thought of Kirigiri as she found evidence of where Kokichi was last located. Shuichi was worried that Ouma was still alive and not even eating.

Shuichi wanted to find Ouma and find evidence or any trace of where Kokichi was. Shuichi unlocked the front door, got inside and took off his shoes.

He went to the room and was changing his clothes until something fell out of Shuichi's jacket. Shuichi picked it up and saw that it was a card, he turned it around and saw a phone number behind the back.

Shuichi remembered that the female told him that if he wanted to find Kokichi, then he should call her at night and she'd give information about Kokichi's disappearance.

Shuichi sighed and took out his phone, and entered the phone number and answered, the female from the phone greeted him asked if he wanted anything.

"I wanted to call you because you said you'd help me find Kokichi," Shuichi said

"Yes, what do you need to know?" She asked

"I want to know if-" The female stopped him

"Before you ask any question, I want you to know that you must only ask 3 questions," She said

"Wait why?" Shuichi asked

The female explained that she only knows information about where Kokichi is, but she can't answer most of his questions. Shuichi sighed and agreed only asking her three questions.

She told him to ask his questions but told him to think smart when he's asking his questions. Shuichi told her his question, if Kokichi was last located at an abandoned place where the houses are?

She answered his question and told him that yes that was the last place he was located, Shuichi asked his second question and asked if the person (who wore black clothes) in the picture had taken Ouma.

The lady explained that yes, they did take Ouma and she gave full details of who they were. She explained that she was his enemy and gave a hint about who he faced in the killing game.

Shuichi thought about it and remembered Tsumugi, and thought about the woman's detail on the suspect. He thought about the last question to ask, the woman on the phone asked Shuichi if he had thought about the last question.

Shuichi, who was thinking a lot told the woman if he could call her again the next night. The young lady explains that she will be and that every night he can ask one question.

But this night, he could only ask three questions since he was new to everything that was going on. Shuichi asked his last question and asked her if there was anyone else working with the suspect.

The lady was on the computer as she was going through everything she'd seen, she explained to Shuichi that she was sure there were several of them working with them. 

Shuichi's questions were all answered and thanked the young women for this new information. The lady hung up the phone and Shuichi was full of other questions, but he had to wait for tomorrow to speak with her.

The young lady is a sort of spy, but a good spy checking and investigating evil crimes. Shuichi went to the bathroom and got himself ready for bed so he could investigate the next morning.

Meanwhile, with Kirigiri, she's been investigating a bit out of work and went back to that abandoned town. She was investigating because she knew that something wasn't adding up.

She looked at every single place and she heard footsteps, she pretended like she couldn't hear them. When it got closer to her, she immediately turned around grabbed the person's arm and pushed them on the ground.