☆After School☆

TW PROFANITY, P0RN0GR@PHY
Me and the gang enter Michael's room. "I fucking hate the fact that I have math for my last period of the day." Frederick whines to Mark and Simon. "I think math is okay." I set my backpack on the ground. "That's because you're the teacher's pet." Michael says. I slap the back of his head, to which the other boys started to snicker. I glare at them and they shut up.
I sit on Michael's bed as the gang gets comfortable. Frederick on Michael's desk chair, Simon on the bean bag with Mark, and Michael lays on the bed, next to me.
"I'll actually be right back guys." Michael gets up and leaves the room. The second Michael leaves, I jump up and pull the box, that has his P0rn magazines in it, out from under the bed.
"What's that?" Mark says as the others get up and crowd around me. I stand and place the box on the bed. I grin, "Michael's magazines" I take the top off the box and Simon grabs the first one he sees. His eyes widened with surprise, then he smirks. "What is Mikey boy reading?" Mark and Frederick grab a magazine and they flip through.
I reach for one when the door opens. "Hey, so my dad-" Michael pauses when he see what we are doing. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK GUYS." He shouts as he snatches the magazines out of our hands. I smirk, "Got something to hide Michael?" He flushes with embarrassment as he puts the magazines away and pushes the box back under his bed. "Michael, you are into some freaky shit." Frederick says. "Shut up" Michael mutters.
"Y/n my father gave me monkey for the arcade. He said it was his birthday gift to you." Michael gladly changes the subject. Simon's eyes light up, "You better share" "Of course, Simon. A birthday without my boys wouldn't be a birthday at all." I take the money from Michael and rush out the door, with the gang on my heels.

《《《《 Time skip(4 hours later) 》》》》

I lay on Michael's bed when there is a sudden knock on the door. Only one person knocks. The door opens, and William is standing in the door frame.
"Hello Y/n. Happy birthday. Do you know where Michael is?" William asks. "Uhm he said he was helping Elizabeth with something in the backyard." I answer, feeling creeped out by William's icy stare.
He clears his throat and leaves, but not before his eyes linger on my face for a few seconds to long.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in when he closes the door and leaves. He gives me the creeps.

《《《《 Time skip(an hour) 》》》》

"Prince Paul, don't go!" I move the doll toward the doll Elizabeth is holding. "No, Princess Paula, I have to slay the dragon and end the dragon's attacks!" Elizabeth turns Prince Paul around to face Princess Paula "But what if you don't come back!" I make Princess Paula wrap her arms around Prince Paul. "I will come back, don't worry." Elizabeth makes him walk away as I make  Princess Paula put her hands to her face and cry.
C.C walks in at that moment, his big eyes scan the room then he relaxes. "Father said to come down for dinner." C.C says quietly. "We'll be down in a second." I say and C.C nods before leaving.
"Uhm Prince Paul dies and never returns. The end" Elizabeth tosses the Prince Paul doll across the room. "Elizabeth!" I half-laugh, half-shout. She walks out the room and says as I follow her, "What? We needed a quick way to end the game. Father told me once to never leave a task unfinished." I smile. 
Elizabeth sits next to C.C and I sit between William and Michael, across from C.C. We eat the Mac 'n Cheese and dino chicken nuggets in silence, as usual.
I was the first one to finish. I wash my plate then head upstairs to Michael's room. Sitting on the bed, I reach for my backpack and start to do my boring homework.
Michael enters the room and sits next to me. "You mind doing mine too?" Michael smirks as he pulls out his home work from his backpack. I glare at him. "I'm already doing Mark and Frederick's so why not." I take the papers from his hand and add them to my pile. "Thank you, love." He smiles at me.
I slightly blush. "I think you deserve a special thank you for dealing with our shit, all day, everyday." Michael places his hand on my thigh. I smirk, "And what kind of thank you is that?" He blinks, not expecting me to respond. He pulls me toward him so I'm on top of him, the papers on my lap fall to the floor. "This." Michael fucking Afton plants a soft, delicate kiss on my lips. I pull away, my face on fire. I open my mouth to say something but then I close it.
That was.... wonderful.
Michael pulls me closer to him and kisses me again. He breaks the kiss and smirks at me. "Fucking god, Michael." I say. I kiss him again and he kisses back. His tongue presses against my lips, asking for entrance.
I gladly part my teeth and his tongue begins to explore my mouth.
He breaks the kiss and I bury my face in his chest. He just rubs my back. I know he has a giant smirk on his face.
"You know, Y/n, I've always had the biggest, fattest crush on you. I didn't accept it until you grew those big ass pair of melons." Michael says. I fake gasp, "You fucking pervert!" I smile and kiss him again. He breaks the kiss and stares at me with... an emotion I can't explain.
"I like you too, Mikey" I hug him and he hugs me back. He kisses me and I hold him tighter.
Suddenly, the door bursts open. Elizabeth stands there, mouth open, her eyes widen with surprise. I quickly break the kiss and get off of Michael's lap. She smirks,"I'm telling Father." Elizabeth dashes down the stairs. "Fuck!" Me and Michael follow her to the garage, aka William's office.
She opens the door and shouts, "I saw Y/n and Michael kissing!" just as me and Michael stop behind her.
I feel my face burn with embarrassment as I stare at William. He raises an eyebrow. He looks at me then narrows his eyes on Michael. I glance over at Michael. His face is wiped of emotion but I can see slight hints of embarrassment and.. fear?
I look back at William when I hear his chair squeak as he gets up.
"Elizabeth go to your room. Get ready for bed." William orders. "Okay Father!" Elizabeth skips away. "You two, come in." His icy stare and unsettling tone makes my body move on its on accord. I walk in and stand infront of William's desk, so does Michael.
William closes the door and sits down at his desk.

                        ■■■■ TBC□□□□