☆For Fucks Sake☆

TW PROFANITY
William stares at us, not saying anything. Finally, he says to Michael, "What's the first thing I told you when you started high school school?" When Michael didn't answer, he said "what did I say? Answer me."
Michael gulped, "No dating girls, especially not Y/n." MY eyes widened with surprise. Why especially me? "Right. Now, what were you doing in Michael's bedroom, Y/n?" He fixes his gaze on me. "We were erm... kissing." I mumble, not meeting William's gaze.
"I see.." William looks at us. His stare is unnerving.
I glance at Michael. He has the same look on his face but the embarrassment is gone, now replaced by only slight fear.
"Are you guys dating?" William asks. I open my mouth to answer but Michael beats ne to it. "No, we aren't."
But then Michael adds in a arrogant tone," which also means I didn't go against your rule." William's mouth twitched,"Y/n, I would appreciate it if you would return to your home please." His cold stare focuses on me.
I nod and glance at Michael. I can't leave him with his angry dad....
Michael grabs my wrist, "No, I want her to stay." William glare intensely at Michael. "Go Y/n." I look at Michael and try to break out of his grip, but Michael doesn't let me.
"FOR FUCKS SAKE, MICHAEL." He slams his palms on the desk, making my flinch. Surprisingly, Michael didn't. Michael let's go of my wrist and stands there with his fist balled. Hate rolled off of him in waves.
"Go, Y/n, now" William says. I hurry over to the door.
Michael still has the look of hatred on his face but the fear is still simmering under the surface.
I rush out of the room and out the front door. I grab my bike and pedale so fast, I think my chain might snap.

《《《《 Time skip(20 minutes) 》》》》

After I put my bike away, I ride the elevator up to my small apartment. What the fuck just happened... I shouldn't have left Michael there alone...
I had once seen the type of man William really was. He had gripped Michael's face in his hand and tossed him to the ground like Michael was a doll. I shake my head, trying to shake the memory away.
The elevator doors open and I rush to my apartment door, unlocking it and stepping inside.
I hear the TV on in the living room. I resist the idea of saying hello or anything to my father. Instead, I run over to my room.
I look over at my clock. 8:57 it's too late to call Frederick... Mark is probably passed out by now... Simon?
I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I take the phone off the wall and dial Simon's number. A few rings later, he picks up.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Oh my god, Simon... the craziest shit just happened." I tell him the story in a quiet and low voice so my father doesn't hear me.
"That's crazy! He kissed you!"
"Quiet down.. but.. he did.."
"And you guys got caught! By Elizabeth.. I never really liked Elizabeth, to be honest."
"But dude.. I don't know if I should have left... William seemed... dangerous"
"It sound like it. What if he.."
We both were thinking the same thing.
"What if William hurts Michael?" I whispered into the phone.
"Looking at William's track record... it seems like it.."
"It would be my fault if Michael got hurt.."
"No no it wouldn't be.. Michael knew what he was doing... even though it was stupid.. couldn't even have...HEY SIMON ARE STILL AWAKE? YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMMORROW!" The voice of Simon's mother cuts through.
"Shit sorry, Y/n. I have to go.. I hope nothing bad happens. Bye."
"Oh okay bye,Simon." I hear the click and then ringing. I put the phone back and creep back to my room. Poor Michael.