☆ The Clock Goes Round ☆

TW PROFANITY, DEATH, BLOOD

[Y/n's POV]
Clearly the look on my face said enough. Michael stared at the ground as we walked. "Elizabeth is gone!" I stop and look at Michael. He stops a few steps in front of me but doesn't face me, "She... she didn't listen to my father.. and she..." Michael didn't finish. "She went to see Baby... didn't she?" I ask Michael. He nods. I close the gap between me and Michael and pull him into a hug.

"I don't know ....how...how he lost her...." Michael says into my shoulder. I slightly pulled away so I could see his face, " Didn't.... didn't William know what Baby could do to Elizabeth...?" Michael doesn't say anything.

We arrive at Michael's house. It's weirdly quiet in Michael's neighborhood. Usually, the neighbor kids were playing in the street, Lolo, the neighborhood dog, would be barking, the wind would be making the leaves dance. But... it was still. There were no kids playing in the street. No barking from Lolo. A very light breeze barely gave the leaves a will to dance.

Michael waved goodbye and walked over to his front door. He looked back at me. I hate that look of worry in his eyes.

《《《《 Time Skip(3 hours) 》》》》

"Y/N! GET OVER HERE! SOMEONE IS ON THE PHONE FOR YOU! " My father called from the kitchen. I prop the broom on against the wall, and head over to him. "Yeah?" I asked my father. He hands me the phone. I put it to my ear, "Hello?"

"Y/n!" CC's voice came from the phone. I smile. " Hello CC! What do I owe the pleasure?" I say into the phone. CC laughs, " You're invited to my birthday party!" " Oh really! That's SOO cool! When is it?" I asked. " It's at Fredbear's ! It starts at noon on.. umh. " CC pauses, " Mickey! When is my birthday again?" CC's voice sounds a little far away from the phone. " This Saturday, you idiot!" Michael's voice sounded far away. " It's on Saturday!" CC says into the phone. "I'll be there!" I responded to the boy. "Okay.. Bye Y/n!" CC said. " Byeeee" I hang up the phone and look at my father.

"I won't be here Saturday so it works out. You can go to CC's party." My father said, with his nose in the daily newspaper. I roll my eyes and return to my room.

《《《 Time skip(Saturday, 11:45am)》》》

I chain my bike to a light post and walk into Fredbear's Family Dinner.
The second I walked in William approached me, "CC's party is being held by the main stage" He put a hand on my back and guided me to the party table.
Party hats were littered on the table, confetti scattered on the floor and chairs.  William left me by the table. I look around for Michael.
CC runs up to me, "I'm so glad you are here!" The small boy wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. "Yeah, how old are you turning now?" His smile didn't falter, "I umh.. I don't remember, actually.." I smiled, "That's fine, we'll find put when your dad  brings out the cake!"
CC looked confused. "The cake has your age as a candle. Like if you were turning 4, the candle would be 4", I kindly explained to the young boy. " oh.." CC said, "I'm going to head to the bathroom... bye Y/n" He waved then walked away.
I shrugged and sat down at the table. I  put my head down and listened. Kids were yelling, Fredbear was singing, the yellow rabbit wasn't on the stage.
Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up to see the most handsome- est face.
"Hello, Love" Michael sat down next to me. "Hi, Mickey." I smiled at him. He placed his hand on my thigh under the table and smirked at me. "Michael..🤨" I said. He smiled.
It faded when he heard his father call his name.
Michael looked at me then left to find his father. 

Oh okay then...  I follow Michael with my eyes. He was already talking with William . Michael frowned and motioned in my direction. William said something and glanced over at me. I stared at him. William looked back at Michael and shook his head. Michael's frown deepened and he balled his fist. William crossed his arms and pointed to the hall leading to the backrooms of the dinner. Michael huffed and walked down the hallway. William shook his head, turned around, and walked in the direction of the kitchen.  

I sat there not knowing what to do. I yawned as I turned to look at who just walked in. Oh this just got 10 times better.  The gang walked in. Frederick, Simon, and Mark walked in. Each of them were wearing those stupid masks things. They saw me and walked over. 

" Hi Y/n!" Simon said as he sat down on the chair to my left.  Mark and Frederick sat down on the other side of the table. " Soo... when are they gonna bring out the cake?" Mark asked. Frederick laughed, " You fat ass, we just got here and you are already thinking 'bout food." Mark shrugged, " What can I say... got to keep me nice and fed if I want the ladies to see my huge muscles." Mark flexed his 'muscles'. "Mark you are literally built like a stick." I said to which the two other boys laughed. 

"Oh hey guys, I didn't think you guys were coming. " Michael said from behind me, making me jump. " God, Michael. You scared the shit out of me." I put a hand to my chest. "Well, Love, maybe you should stop being such a puss-bitch~" Michael smirked at me. 

"Woah, woah, woah. 'Love'? What the fuck, Y/n. I thought we were meant to be. But you were cheating on me with the British fuckboy Michael? Woowww" Mark pretended to cry as Simon and Frederick snickered. " Shut up, Mark. Me and Y/n are dating now so... I want no funny business between you two, got it?" Michael wrapped his arm around my waist. 

" Whatever, you aren't my dad, Michael. " Mark scowled. "Anyways.." Michael paused, " My father said that I needed to actually give Crybaby a gift this year. I'm going to need your guys' help. But not you Y/n." Michael said. " Why not me?" I asked. He turned and faced me, " Because a pretty little doll like you needs to be held high on a throne and not put to work. I'm going to need the guys to help me carry something." " Ugh! You two need to get a room!" Simon said.