☆Oneshot #2☆

TW YOU ARE READING A ONESHOT.. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK... ILY :3 ONE SHOTS DONT AFFECT THE MAIN STORY LINE
background info: Michael is feeling some high levels of hormones. He hasn't felt this much hormones since high school and you're the only thing on his mind. When he turns home from working the night shift at Freddy's,  Michael cant wait to taste you. (Michael is 20, ur 20)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I lay on the bed, my nose buried in a magazine. I look up as the bedroom door opens, "Hello Michael, how was work?"
Michael doesn't respond. Setting his bag on the floor and dropping his sweater on the floor, he climbs into bed next to me.
He cuddles against me. I smile. Michael rubs my thigh. He kisses me, I kiss him back.
Michael gets up on top of me, "I've missed you, Love." I kiss him and I feel his tounge explore my mouth. He continues rubbing my thigh.
He kisses me and slips his hand under my shirt. In a quick motion, Michael unclips my bra. He pulls it and tosses it to the side.
I break the kiss but he smashes his face back against mine. He kissed me until I see black dots dancing at the edge of my vision. He breaks the kiss. I gasps for air, while he kisses my neck. He leaves hickeys all over my neck and shoulders.
"Michael..." I breath. He pulls my shorts and panties off. I gasp again.
He traces his fingers along my clit, make me tremble with pleasure.
He smiles, "Enjoying yourself, Love?" I let out a small whimper.
Michael slowly shoves his finger into my tight clit. I moan with pleasure. He slowly moves his finger, hitting every pleasure point in my body. I moan as he shoves a second finger in me.
I feel myself getting closer to the edge,  "Michael... mhmm." I moan as he shoves a third finger in.
My whole body shutters as I come. He slowly pulls his fingers out.
I hear the sound of his belt buckle. I sit up and prop myself on my elbows. "Don't Michael.." I say as he takes his pants off. "Don't what?" I places a hand on his chest, "Don't push your luck, boy."
He frowns, "You don't want me to fill you up?" I give him a 'fuck off' look.
"Fine if I stop now..~" He kiss me " You owe me later~"
I kiss his cheek, "Later, darling."

☆☆☆★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I lost motivation for this :>