💙 Chapter Eight💙

Author's pov

"Hyungie" Jungkook called Tae for the nth time today.

The duo is sitting in Tae's office as Jungkook refused to leave his side the whole day.

"What is it again?" Taehyung asked pinching his nose bridge frustrated already when it is only day one of their friendship.

"You said we would hang out. But all you did was sit here and read through scrolls." Jungkook whined clinging on to Tae's arm.

"I am really busy right now, Jungkook." Tae said trying to make Jungkook understand.

"You have been saying that all this while. Today is the first day of our friendship. I really wanted to hang out with you." Jungkook added blinking his eyes cutely.

"Aish, let me finish this one then we will go okay." Taehyung negotiated with Jungkook.

"Okay. Or else I will stop being friends with you." Jungkook replied.

"That would have been better"Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Jungkook asked seeing Tae mumble to himself.

"No, I said nothing." Taehyung quickly replied.

"Okay. Continue with your work and finish fast so that we will go." Jungkook said and moved to lie on the sofa in the office.

So much for scaring him away.Taehyung thought and shook his head.

Taehyung continued working and by the time he was finished with that one, Jungkook was fast asleep. Deciding not to wake Jungkook up, he continued his work.

Taehyung raised his head up when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Taehyung said.

"Greetings your maje-" Yoongi greeted respectfully but stopped seeing Tae's glare.

"Hey Tae " Yoongi greeted casually making Tae smile at him.

"Now that's the right way to greet me. Don't use that title with me okay" Taehyung warned slightly.

"I came to talk about something serious that is why I greeted like that." Yoongi explained.

"Whether serious matters or not. Unless in an official event call me by my name."Taehyung said

"By the way why is Jungkook here?"Yoongi asked noticing Jungkook for the first time since he entered the office.

"We were going to hang out." Tae replied nonchalantly but raised his head hearing Yoongi laugh.

"What?" Tae asked wondering what caused Yoongi's laughter.

"You and hanging out.Pft! what a joke?" Yoongi said laughing louder.

"You will wake him up if you continue laughing like that." Tae snickered making Yoongi stop laughing.

Yoongi sat on the chair in front of Tae and relaxed.

"But seriously, you hanging out with Jungkook. Since when did you become so close because as long as I know you were scaring the poor boy away
" Yoongi asked still not believing what he heard.

"Yesterday" Tae replied.

"How?" Yoongi asked his curiosity at its peak.

"I accidentally shouted at him and made him cry and he asked me to be his friend in order for him to stop crying." Tae explained making Yoongi surprised Tae gave in so easily.

"Just like that?" Yoongi asked making Taehyung nod.

"Wow since when did you become this soft. Even with us you don't melt that easily." Yoongi said raising his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Back to the topic, what did you want to talk about?" Taehyung asked changing the topic to prevent Yoongi from teasing him further.

"Yeah let's go back to the topic. Please Tae don't hate me for this but I-" Yoongi started but paused. Taehyung looked at him and encouraged him to continue.

"I love Jimin"Yoongi said closing his eyes tight ready to receive a backlash from Tae. Taehyung gave him a done look.

"Tell me something new." Taehyung said scoffing in the process. Yoongi shot his eyes open  looking at Taehyung in surprise, this wasn't the reaction he expected.

"Everyone in this palace knows what is going on between you two even the maids and guards know this." Taehyung added.

"But how?" Yoongi asked. Were they that obvious?

"Your love filled eyes when looking at eachother. You two always bickering like an old couple. Everything adds up." Tae said making Yoongi blush a little thinking how obvious they were.

"Wow,the great General of Brient Kingdom is blushing" Tae said  cupping his mouth dramatically.

"Yah stop." Yoongi blushing more. Tae just smiled seeing his friend in love.

"On a more serious note, I wanted to inform you that I want to propose him."Yoongi said after composing himself.

"Go ahead. I approve." Taehyung said showing a thumbs up. Yoongi smiled widely at that.

"But" Tae started making Yoongi nervous.

"Hurt him and I will have your head" Tae added threateningly making Yoongi nervous. He may have hurt Jimin before though it was unintentional.

"I promise I will never hurt him ever again" Yoongi said not realising what he said.

"What did you mean by ever again? Have you hurt him before? I swear Min Yoongi no lies." Taehyung said darkly .

"I may have rejected him when he proposed me" Yoongi said nervously already getting up from his seat.

"What?" Taehyung shouted and was about to hold Yoongi but Yoongi was already out the door yelling.

"Thanks for approving sweet brother in law"

"Yah, if I catch you Yoongi, you are so dead." Taehyung shouted after Yoongi.

"Hyungie" Jungkook who was sleeping on the couch woke up due to all the noise.

Tae cursed himself in the head and turned towards Jungkook with a fake  sweet smile and said "Yes Jungkookie"

"Are you done now?" Jungkook asked rubbing his eyes cutely.

"Yes" Tae replied but soon got startled when Jungkook held his hand. How did he get here so fast?He questioned himself.

"Let's go now Hyungie." Jungkook said dragging Tae out. Taehyung sighed loudly already tired from dealing with this demon disguised as an angel. Nevertheless he allowed himself to be dragged by Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Thanks for voting and commenting on my story it means a lot to me.

Take care of yourselves and I love you.😘