💙Chapter Twenty💙

Author's pov

"Well,hey there brother"Dae said and smirked.

Their faces looked strikingly similar. So it couldn't have been missed that they were brothers.

"Sorry, Dae"Taehyung managed to choke out.

"Sorry?" Dae said and chuckled.

"Sorry ain't going to bring our parents back, Tae" Dae yelled surprising the others in the room.

"Fuck, you misunderstood that day." Tae said trying his best to breathe. An unknown emotion flashed in Dae's eyes.

"I am pretty sure I saw you drenched in blood. Not just any blood that of our parents. So no it wasn't a misunderstanding" Dae screamed tears falling from his eyes.

"I trusted you Tae but you killed our parents. Why?" Dae asked. The others were still trying their best to reach Tae.

"No, Dae b-believe m-me. I-i wasn't the one." Tae pleaded on the verge of loosing his unconsciousness.

Dae shook his head and raised his sword to strike Tae just then a shield enveloped him. Hoseok had used his shield to protect Tae from Dae sword.

Dae gritted his teeth in frustration,he just wanted to finally take revenge for his parents death. He closed his eyes and raised his hand a bit using his powers to break the shield surprising Hoseok.

No one has ever broken his shield apart from Tae so how was this possible. Hoseok tried to stop Dae but Dae used his powers to throw him against the wall making him groan in pain.

Dae again raised his sword again but before he could stroke Tae, Jungkook came in between them.

"Move, Jungkook" Dae commanded but Jungkook shook his head and stayed put.

"Please I don't want to hurt you. Let me finish this monster once and for all." Dae said

"Hyung, please listen to Tae" Jungkook softly said.

"I am sure he has an explanation" Jungkook added weakly.

"How are you so sure,huh?" Dae asked.

"I just know so please" Jungkook started and trailed off.

"But k-""Please" Dae started but was cut off by a small whisper from Jungkook.

Before Dae could speak Jungkook fell going unconscious.

"Jungkook" All of them shouted but Dae was quick to pick him up rushing to one of the rooms. Just then to Tae fell unconscious.

"Fuck" Namjoon shouted but nevertheless lifted Tae too following Dae.

The rest of them followed them supporting Hoseok. Yoongi seeing the situation went to look for a physician.By now all of Jungwon's men were injured some of them were even dead.

Soon they all reached the room. Dae placed Jungkook gently on the bed. Namjoon placed Tae beside Jungkook making Dae glare at him.

"Why are you placing this murderer beside kook?" Dae asked angrily.

"Don't talk about things you don't know" Namjoon said.

"Did you see Tae kill your parents that day? Did you ever let him explain? Do you think you are the only one that suffered,huh?" Namjoon bombarded Dae with questions  he didn't have answers to.

"So please don't hurt Tae any more with your words and try to put you ego aside and listen to your brother." Namjoon added seeing Dae quiet.

"I-i d-don't -" Dae started but sobs came out because all that Namjoon said was true. He runaway that day without letting Tae explain. He didn't even bother to give Tae the benefit of the doubt, he just believed what he saw.

He didn't even try to trust his brother even once. All of these thoughts made him sob.

"S-sorry" Dae choked out finally.

"Apologize to Tae not us. And maybe try to listen to his side." Namjoon said harshly.

"The physician is here" Yoongi said coming in with the physician he went to call.

"Check them" Namjoon said pointing to Tae, Jungkook and Hoseok.

The physician started checking both Tae and Jungkook. Hoseok looked at Dae keenly feeling like he knows him.

It's him. Hoseok thought in realization his eyes widening a bit.

Where have you been? Hoseok thought sadly knowing this is not the time to approach him.

After checking Tae and Jungkook, the physician checked Hoseok wounds and bandages them.

"Both of them will be awake in sometime there is nothing wrong" The physician said pointing at Tae and Jungkook. The rest sighed in relief.

"You should take your medicines on time and in not time you will be fine" the physician said to Hoseok to which he nodded.

The physician bowed and left from there.

Dae gently sat on the bed beside Jungkook and caressed his hair. All this while Hoseok looked at him with loving eyes. Yoongi saw this and nudged him.

"Is he the one?" Yoongi whispered referring to Dae. Hoseok smiled and nodded

"Woah,so you were in love with Tae's brother all this years?"Yoongi exclaimed in surprise.

"Apparently yes" Hoseok replied

"What are you guys whispering about?" Jimin asked them.

"Nothing" Hoseok replied not wanting to reveal anything yet.

"Do you think they will be fine?" Jimin asked referring to Dae and Tae

"Since they are not dead, they should be fine"Yoongi replied. Jimin hummed and sat beside him snuggling into his side.

"I hope they will sort their issues out" Jin said to Namjoon making him nod.

"Since this is not our Kingdom. Do you think I can use their kitchen?"Jin asked and Namjoon looked at him as if he has grown two heads.

"This is our enemy kingdom. Of course we can't use their kitchen."Namjoon replied.

"But I want to prepare soup for Tae and Kook" Jin whined.

"We can give them water for now. After we get to our Kingdom you can do whatever you want okay?" Namjoon said and Jin nodded hugging him from the side.

All this while, Dae just sat on the bed looking at Kook and Tae silently praying for them to wake up.

As if on cue, Jungkook opened his eyes surprising the others. They all rushed to his side pushing Dae away. He looked at them thinking how he thought these people will mistreat Kook.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked helping him to sit.

"Where is Hyungie?" Jungkook asked instead of replying.Jimin sighed and pointed to the side.

Jungkook turned and gasped seeing Tae unconscious. He shakingly raised his hand and caressed his head. He used his powers on Tae and he woke up almost immediately.

"Are you okay, Kook?"Tae asked as soon as he got up. He checked Kook's body for any wounds frantically.

"I'm fine, Hyung"Jungkook said and Tae hugged him tightly. The others looked at them in adoration whilst Dae was confused by their interaction.

Soon Tae broke the hug and asked"Where is my brother?"

"He is here" Namjoon said and everyone moved aside revealing Dae

"I can explain,Dae" Tae said with pleading eyes.

"Take your time"Dae said surprising them. Wasn't he the one who wanted to kill Tae a while ago?

"No, I think it's time I took that burden off my chest" Tae said

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it and please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Take care and I love you.💜💜