💙 Chapter Twenty-eight💙

Author's pov

Dae and Kook where still laying in that position when they heard aloud shout.

"What the hell is happening, here?"

"Hyungie, why are you shouting?" Jungkook asked sleepily

"Why am I shouting? I knew it. You scam" Taehyung yelled and pulled Jungkook from Dae startling him.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" Dae asked confused.

"Why are you cuddling my bunny?" Tae asked making everyone almost facepalm.

"Tae, you clearly heard them say they were friends for years. At this point it should be normal for them to cuddle" Namjoon explained sighing at the so called demon king.

"Whatever I don't trust this guy." Taehyung said pointing an accusing finger at Dae.

"Hyung, what do you want me to do in order to make you believe I don't like Jungkook in that way?" Dae asked sighing loudly.

"Maybe get a partner for yourself" Taehyung said making a thinking face clearly teasing Daehyung.

"What is with all of you? You all are so desperate to set me up." Dae said rolling his eyes.

"Well, I don't want my brother to die single." Taehyung replied.

"Well for your information, I have my eyes on someone." Dae replied breaking Hoseok's heart.

"Really?" Hoseok asked lowly his heart bleeding. He waited all these years just for Dae to fall for another person.

"Yeah" Dae said and winked at Hoseok subtly flirting with him but Hoseok was too gone in his pain that he didn't notice.

"Oh" Hoseok replied sadly.

I guess I have to bury my feelings for you then. Hoseok thought.

Everyone felt the tension between them and decided to change the topic.

"We will be going back today. A kingdom cannot go without it's king for too long." Tae announced.

"Really?" Jungkook asked his big eyes shining. Taehyung nodded in affirmative.

"But I don't want to leave now." Jungkook said and pouted sadly.

"Who said it is compulsory to come with us now. You can stay with Hoseok and Dae here till you are satisfied." Tae quickly said not wanting to sadden his bunny.

"But you won't be there with me" Jungkook said again.

"Well you have to choose one" Yoongi said nonchalantly.

"Yah don't be mean to Kook" Jimin said and hit Yoongi on his biceps.Yoongi winced in pain and playfully glared at Jimin making him giggle.

"I will come with you. I have a lot to learn anyway." Jungkook said making the others smile.

"We will be leaving soon if there is any problem here just send us a letter and we will be hear in no time. After all we are now have a friendly alliance with this kingdom" Taehyung said making his brother smile.

"Take care of Hoseok properly or you will see me in your dreams." Yoongi threatened Dae to take care of his best friend. He doesn't care if Hoseok is in love with Dae or not he won't hesitate to hurt him if he hurts Hoseok in anyway.

"Don't worry, I won't let any harm come to my baby" Dae replied whispering the last part to himself.

"You better protect him and protect him well" Yoongi said

"Tsk, I am the deputy general of the army Hyung. I can handle things on my own" Hoseok said annoyed.

"I know you can handle things yourself. I just don't trust this guy." Yoongi said

"Whatever" Hoseok said

"So, when are you guys leaving?" Dae asked

"Now" Taehyung replied

"Hyung~" Dae whined and hugged Tae's arm

"No I am not going back on my decision."Tae replied prying Dae's hands from his arm.

"But Hyung, we have barely caught up." Dae said.

Tae sighed and spoke" you can come and visit anytime. Our Kingdoms aren't far from each other.Hm?"

Dae nodded in understanding but his face was still gloomy.

"Smile for me baby Kim" Tae teased but only received a glare from Dae.

"If you guys are done can we please leave. I need to get my beauty sleep. I don't want my handsomeness to fade" Jin said breaking all of them out of their thoughts.

"Hyung, I thought you changed" Jimin said gasping dramatically

"I can never change. I need self appreciation once in a while" Jin replied.

"Okay guys let's go. The soldiers we brought are waiting for us" Namjoon said reminding them of the waiting soldiers.

They all nodded and walked out to the gate of the palace.

Before mounting their horses, they all took their turns hugging Dae and Hoseok.

"Make sure to make your move Hyung before someone steals him away" Jungkook said while hugging Dae who just smiled at the statement.

"Make your move Hoseok. Good luck man" Yoongi said to Hoseok making him nod.

After that they all mounted their horses and bid their final good byes before taking off.

Dae and Hoseok look at each other nervously before Dae decided to speak up.

"I informed one of the tailors in town to make clothes for us since we didn't bring our clothes. So for the meantime we have to manage with the one we have" Dae said

"Okay I understand" Hoseok said and turned to leave when Dae held his arm.

"You can come to my room if you need anything else." Dae said and left Hoseok's arm after he nodded.

Hoseok turned and started walking towards his room again.

Doesn't he remember me. Well let's try. Dae said and raised his head to call Hoseok but he was already inside the house.

He ran after him and saw him climbing the stairs.

He stood there and shouted"Hobi"

Hearing this Hoseok froze. He turned around and saw Dae looking at him.

"Come to me my hope" Dae said and opened his arms wide for him.

Hoseok run to him and crushed him in a hug. Little drop of tears falling from his eyes.

"I thought you forgot" Hoseok said sobbing into his arms.

"How I can I forgot me. I agree I didn't remember in the start but eventually I remembered,Hyung" Dae said and hugged him back a few tears also dropped from his eyes.

"I missed you, Dae" Hoseok said

"I missed you too"Dae replied hugging him tighter.

"Wait, if you remembered.why didn't you approach me." Hoseok said and pulled away from with a serious expression.

"I thought you wouldn't remember because you didn't show any signs of remembering me." Dae explained himself but Hoseok just glared.

"I was so sad, I thought you forgot me. I think I should have also approached you when I remembered" Hoseok said

"It's okay I understand. The situation was too messy to do this." Dae said a extended his hand to pull Hoseok in a hug but sighed hearing Hoseok's cold voice.

"Explain"

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.🥺

Thanks for reading and voting my story.

Take care and I love you.💜