💙 Chapter Fifty-five💙

Author's pov

"Hyung, make an announcement to the citizens about the baby, if no one comes forward then you guys can go ahead with the  adoption" Taehyung said to Namjoon as soon as they entered the palace.

Namjoon nodded in agreement and left to make the announcement.

"Hyung, what do you need to feed the baby?" Tae asked in concern so that he can order for them to bring it.

"Don't worry, it needs milk.i have some in the kitchen" Jin said and Taehyung nodded. Seeing Taehyung nod, Jin walked towards the kitchen to find food for the baby.

"Ba-" Taehyung started but was cut off when Jungkook also followed Jin to the kitchen with curious big eyes.

"Hyungs, you take rest." Taehyung said to the rest of his Hyungs and they all dispersed.

He turned to go and saw Jimin and Dae still standing there.

"What are you guys doing standing, there?" Tae asked raising his eyebrow.

"You said Hyungs to rest but you said nothing to us. So we were waiting for your orders" Dae said making Tae look at them in disbelief.

"You guys are unbelievable." Tae said rubbing his forehead. What is he going to do with his two unfunny younger brothers?

"Hyung?" Jimin asked seeing him rubbing his forehead.

"You guys can go." Taehyung said waving his hand and walked up the stairs shaking his head at his silly younger brothers.

Seeing Taehyung's reaction, they all burst into laughter, they just love teasing Taehyung.

After their laughing session, they both stopped and glared at each other before walking away. Typical sibling behaviour.

Meanwhile in the kitchen

Jin was now feeding the baby with a feeding bottle and Jungkook was sitting by his side looking at him.

"Hyung" Jungkook called

"Yes, what is it?" Jin asked still looking at the baby.

"What if you give birth to your own child later?" Jungkook asked.

"That won't diminish my love for this child after she will be my first child." Jin replied still looking at the baby in adoration.

"So she is a princess?" Jungkook asked after getting a convincing answer from Jin.

"A princess?" Jin asked confused.

"You said it is a 'she'.So, it is a princess." Jungkook exclaimed shrugging his shoulders in the process.

"Yes she is."  Jin replied.

"Hyung, what will you name her?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's find her parents first and see" Jin said his heart hurting already at the sentence. He had gotten attached to baby within a short period of time.

"Okay, but if you adopt her. I will be the god father" Jungkook said excitedly but soon heard a gasp.

"Yah, you can't just steal that position away from me. I was about to ask Jin Hyung." Jimin who had just entered the kitchen exclaimed.

"Well, I was the one who asked first." Jungkook replied rolling his eyes

"Look at that attitude. I am older than you so I will be the god father" Jimin said

"You are shorter than me, so I will be the god father" Jungkook shot right back hurting Jimin's ego.

"Take it back" Jimin said because no one I mean no one comments on his height.