💙 Chapter Fourty-three💙

Author's pov

Taehyung after addressing the crowd went back to the office and met Namjoon there with the royal seal maker. He walked past them and sat on his chair directly and looked at the royal seal maker with stern eyes.

"Are you going to speak or should I make you?" Taehyung asked but soon chuckled in amusement seeing the royal seal maker's confused expression.

"Oh, so we are playing dumb now?" Taehyung asked and slowly got up from his seat making his way to the royal seal maker.

"Listen, I won't repeat myself again. So spill" Taehyung asked leaning dangerously close to the royal seal maker's face.

"With a-all d-due respect, your majesty, I don't know what you are talking about." The royal seal maker said genuinely confused.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and raised his hand to hit when Namjoon held his hand tightly. He turned around and glared at Namjoon but Namjoon just glared back.

"What is it,Hyung? Maybe he needs a booster to talk." Taehyung asked but Namjoon shook his head.

"Look, he seems to be genuinely confused. Don't do something you will regret later." Namjoon reasoned but that only fueled his anger.

"What?" Taehyung asked his voice filled with rage.

"Show him the letter, Taehyung and asked him if he made that seal." Namjoon said. Taehyung yanked his hand from his hold and went and took the letter from his drawer.

"Did you make this?" Taehyung asked pointing at the seal on the letter.

"Yes, I did what about it" the royal seal maker asked making Taehyung frown. Isn't he supposed to deny it?

Taehyung cleared his throat and asked again.

"Who did you make it for?"

"Sorry, your highness but do you think I make seal for commoners?" The royal seal maker said almost scoffing. What kind of question is that?

"Are you going to answer or not?" Taehyung asked his eyes flashing red.

"Of course, it is his majesty King Jeon Jungkook." The royal seal maker said but gasped when Taehyung started choking him.

"How dare you try to taint my husband's name?" Taehyung asked angrily whilst choking him his eyes flashing blue this time in anger.

"I-i h-have evidence your h-highness" the royal seal maker said making Taehyung drop him abruptly his blue eyes going back to normal.

The royal seal maker went through the bag he brought with him and took out a scroll.

Taehyung took that scroll and opened and in that scroll it was clearly written there in Jungkook's handwriting demanding for a new seal and this time his original seal stamped on it.

Taehyung stumbled back and the scroll fell from his hands but Namjoon held him on time. Namjoon looked at the royal seal maker and dismissed him.

The royal seal maker left cursing the royal family for wasting his time.

Taehyung shook his head multiple times and looked at Namjoon his eyes already glistening with tears.

"It's not true right?" Taehyung asked his voice almost trembling but Namjoon stood there trying to process everything.

"Answer me Hyung. My Kookie can't do this can he?" Taehyung asked at the verge of having a panic attack.

"Breathe, Tae. Please breath for me" Namjoon who just got his senses back said immediately after seeing Tae having a panic attack.

Taehyung ignored everything and fell on his knees and sobbed loudly. He felt so much pain after so many months of happiness.Namjoon looked at him and a tear slipped from his eye. Taehyung was too good for this cruel world.

He knelt down beside him and pulled  Tae into his arms. Tae sobbed loudly in his chest making his heart clench in pain. Holding his own pain in, he calmly soothed Tae till he calm down and eventually fell asleep. He placed Tae on the couch in the office and stood.

This is too much for me. I am going to confront Jungkook today. Namjoon said and marched towards her Jungkook room.

He swung the door open and found no one there.He went out and ordered all the guards to look for their second king who had gone missing from the palace mysteriously.

Meanwhile with Jimin

Jimin carefully threaded behind the demon till he reached their hiding place. Due to his powers no one saw him. Jimin looked around before entering the room where the meeting was to be held.

He looked around noting down the faces and realised that all of them were previous ministers of the Curreir Kingdom.

He stood silently and waited for the real boss to come.

Soon their master entered and sat on the chair with someone wearing a bunny mask trailing behind him.The boss was also wearing a masked , so his face was not visible.

"Your majesty, we pledge allegiance to you" One of the ministers said

"Thank you for your hard work and for coming in a short notice." The master replied.

"You all know what we are here to do. We are hear to discuss the plotting of a rebellion against our current king and as we all know. I have already framed Jungkook for treason. This will make King Taehyung weak giving us enough time to attack" the man said to them.

"So if Taehyung finally executed Jungkook, he would left vulnerable, Then we attack. I have some soldiers who are ready to help us with the attack. So I just need all of you to support and trust me. You all will get back your position as ministers after I become King" tyheir master continued.

"We do not want anything from you master. We just want to see the demon king and the angel king suffer for humiliating us" One of the ministers said making Jimin almost scoff

You all lost your position because you were corrupt and cruel to the people. Jimin thought with a scowl.

"Well, that is good. We will meet tomorrow again to discuss about the plan and strategy we will use to attack the palace. Thank you all and see you tomorrow" Their master said and they all bowed before leaving one by one but if they were even a bit observant they would have noticed the trembling hands of their master and the slurred speech of their master.

Jimin however noticed and decided to follow the bunny masked person first. He needs to take down the minion first before the master. So as they dispersed he trailed behind the bunny masked man.

The bunny masked man walked quietly and Jimin followed behind carefully but soon frowned realising that the man was heading towards the palace.

Upon reaching a short distance from the palace the man pulled off his masked and turned to look around and see if someone saw him.

But Jimin felt the air in his lungs knocked out upon seeing the person.

Being unable to hold back he called the person's name.

"J-jungkook" He stuttered out and showed himself.

Jungkook turned around and widened his eyes in shock upon seeing Jimin

"H-hyung" Jungkook choked out his voice filled with fear.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.😊

And sorry for late update, I had an exam.😞

Take care and I love you.💙💙