💙 Chapter Fourty-eight💙

Author's pov

Jungwon shifted uneasily on the chair he is sitting on. He looked to his side and saw Sim standing there. He motioned him to come towards him.

"Did you inform them to kidnap Jungkook?" Jungwon asked and Sim nodded.

"Then why aren't they here yet?" Jungwon asked but before Sim could reply. They heard a twig snap from outside.

Hearing the sound, Jungwon clutched on to his sword. Sim pulled out his dagger too in response. They looked around frantically but calmed down when they didn't hear any sound again.

"Tell me, why aren't they here yet?" Jungwon asked placing the sword back down.

"I don't know maybe they are having problems with kidnapping him." Sim replied shrugging a bit.

"They can't even kidnap that useless child? Leave it I will sneak in myself and kidnap him." Jungwon said and got up to go but soon heard a dark chuckle. A chuckle he knew too well.

Jungwon looked in the direction of the door and saw it opening slightly.

"Aren't you too impatient, father in-law? Ah or should I say Uncle in law?" Taehyung asked mockingly walking through the door with the others. The soldiers went and held Sim captive whilst Namjoon and Jimin stood next to each other waiting for Taehyung's next move.

Jungwon in fear pulled out his sword from the sheath and rushed to attack.

"Oh dear Jungwon, if I were you I wouldn't make this move. Or did you forget what happened last time?" Tae said and moved to sit on the sofa Jungwon was previously sitting on.

"What the hell are you doing here? Today I will not leave you!" Jungwon said and rushed towards Tae but Tae quickly waved his hand making him hit the wall.

Jungwon winced in pain. Hearing Jungwon winced, Taehyung stood up and walked to him.

"Don't worry Jungwon, your son is coming. But till then let's have a fair fight. It's been long since I had a fight though." Taehyung said and pulled his sword out.

"Tae" Namjoon started but was cut off by Taehyung.

"Hyung, I killed him the last time by overpowering him with my powers but this time I want him to feel the taste of defeat before he dies." Taehyung said making Namjoon step back from him.

Jungwon looked up and spat the blood from his mouth and stood up clutching on his sword again .

He seethed in anger and attacked Taehyung who swiftly dodged in counter attacked sightly slicing his shoulder. Jungwon held his shoulder that quickly bled painting his palm red.

He looked back and attacked again which resulted in another wound right on his other shoulder. He looked up at Taehyung with fear swirling in his eyes.

"You wouldn't die just yet, Jungwon. I am just informing you, you look so scared" Taehyung said laughing a bit.

"With these useless skills, you were planning on defeating me? You were even thinking of taking over the throne or were you planning on poisoning me with a high dose of lixmen and pretending that I was dead?" Taehyung questioned wiping the blood off his sword

"Y-you b-bastard wait till my a-army comes" Jungwon said looking up.

"Your army, tsk? If anything by this time the whole of your army might have been captured by now" Taehyung replied and Jungwon looked up in shock.

"Don't look so shocked. Your son was the one who informed me." Taehyung announced and Jungwon was now flabbergasted

"H-how did he k-know?" Jungwon asked