💙 Chapter Thirty-six💙

Author's pov

The citizens of Amaranthine Kingdom are all gathered around the notice board viewing the rules and regulations as well as the changes made in order to merge the two kingdoms. Yes, Jungkook and Taehyung had decided to name the Kingdom Amaranthine but they will be keeping the other names as names of sub kingdoms.

"Wow, these rules are beneficial to all of us." One demon said and the angel beside him nodded.

"Our Kings for sure know what they are doing we all just have to follow the rules and we will definitely enjoy being together as one Kingdom"The angel said

"But did you here the rumour" The demon asked

"Which rumour?"The angel asked eager to know.

"That both our kings are in love and planning to get married." The demon said

"Tsk, absurd. Just because they merged the kingdoms doesn't mean they love each other' the angel said scoffing at the demon.

"No, those who were present in the palace during the time that they announced the merge said it."The demon explained

"His majesty, King Jeon Jungkook choked a citizen because he badmouthed His majesty,King Kim Taehyung" the demon explained further but sighed seeing that the angel wasn't believing him.

"Whatever, I still don't believe. Let's go grab a drink to celebrate the merge" The angel said and the demon followed him pouting slightly.

Why doesn't he believe me? He wouldn't even believe me if I said I love him. The demon said pouting sadly but nevertheless he followed the angel.

Announcement regarding the merging of the two kingdoms

The new Kingdom is named the Amaranthine Kingdom with two sub Kingdoms, respectively named the Curreir and Brient Kingdoms.

Below are some of the rules you need to follow to ensure peace.

• Do not discriminate against each other because you are of different species.

• Demons and Angels are now free to trade with each other

• Demons and Angels can marry each other without requiring permission from their various rulers.

•All other rules regarding law and other stay intact.

Lastly, we have good news for you but we will not announce it now. Also we hope you abide by the rules and regulations to ensure peace and cooperation.

King Jeon Jungkook and King Kim Taehyung.

In the palace at Curreir Kingdom

Jungkook and Taehyung are currently walking down the hallways of the palace with Jungkook talking excitedly whilst Taehyung listened with a whipped smile

"Hyungie" Jungkook called

"Yes,baby" Tae responded

"You know the name of our Kingdom Is so cool." Jungkook said excitedly but Taehyung's only focused on the our, his heart fluttered hearing Jungkook called the Kingdom theirs.

"Of course, afterall is my baby highness that chose the name." Taehyung replied and smirked seeing a blush from.on Jungkook's face.

"Yah, Hyungie you are making me shy." Jungkook whined covering his face with his arms.

Taehyung stopped walking and pulled Jungkook's hands from his face holding them tightly in his hands.

"Look at me baby" Taehyung said to Jungkook seeing him look down. Jungkook slowly looked up and stared into Taehyung's eyes with his doe eyes .