• 𝘭𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜 •

[Yn]

You looked at the male standing in front of you with a glare, while he had a smirk on his face, he looked longer at you with his dark orbs which were complete opposite of yours, before poking his inner cheek playfully.

He brought his hand closer to you to perhaps touch your hair but you turned your head away, which made him show his boyish grin on display.

You both were standing outside your room which was basically your house, while your sister and mom were inside the other one, that was little away from your's.

"See you tomorrow "

He whispered in his deep voice near your ear, holding the back of your neck in his grip.

And you pushed him away making him stumble back and yet he had the smirk on his face and you turned around to leave, getting the enough of his behavior.

But in another second, he held your wrist and pinned you to the wall and kissed you, while you struggled in his grip trying to push him away, you hitted him on his chest to get away, but it all went in vein, until you used your teeth making him groan out a 'fvck' and punch the wall beside you.

And you took your chance to walk inside.

"man whore " you mumbled entering inside before locking the door.

You're sure he still must be out there smirking like a psychopath after everything.

Behind the tuxedo he wear all the time there's a perverted man.

He's going to marry your sister and yet here he is outside your door acting like a complete freak.

Your sister or say step-sister is no good either, they're sure gonna turn a good couple together.

You don't understand why he's after you when his marriage is already fixed with your sister.

You sighed sitting on the couch rubbing your face trying to calm your tensed muscles.

He sure is some man whore

Meanwhile the male stood there outside your door, before turning around to leave with his hands tugged inside his trouser's pocket.

He crossed the wall jumping to the other side and walked to his carbon black bugatti that screamed holy luxor, with a cigarette bud now resting between his lips.

The night was hollow while the breeze blew life in it.

His dark locks looked fine in the misty night while you felt hollow sitting alone in the couch.

𝘭 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢

kᴛʜ ғғ