||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-5

"We want to destroy each other by making the other
fall in love with us"

...

(Yn)

"You have everything I ever wanted, Shawty bad"

His exact words ringed inside your head as you stared longer at your reflection.

You don't want to face him and that's the reason you're inside the washroom at his place.

You heard it right. His. Place.

The extravagant pent house showing off how filthy rich he is, he got everything he ever wanted, and he'll have whatever he ever wanted.

He may call you 'everything' right now, but looking at the type of person, you're sure he'll be bored and will kick you away from his lift to not see you ever again.

How you hated yourself for allowing your figure to step inside his house.

'Knock knock'

You heard the wooden sound of the door from outside but you didn't bulged for a moment before finally walking towards the door to open it and head out.

"What took you so long(?)" He asked but you didn't found it necessary to answer him only to feel once again being pulled back.

"Learn to use that tongue of yours kitten"

He spoke with his gaze fixed on your lips before bringing it up to your orbs and you felt the heat reaching up your face.

You hated how he made you feel right now.

You had no idea of the things that ran inside his head, and the word he spoke. He definitely had something dirty running in his mind.

"You have no fvcking idea how bad I'm controlling myself from banging you right now, don't you?"

Those dirty words flew out from his mouth and you just stood there looking everywhere but not into his eyes before freeing your wrist from his grip and walking out from the room with your heated up face.

You never know, what if he did those things right then and there, you can't believe him not when he manipulated you to get engaged with him, replacing Jennie.

How cunning of him to get everything done even after you tried hard to avoid him.

You can't lean onto this man or believe him for the life.

You walked downstairs, the thing is his aunt, or say Andrea is on her way to visit you and so you'll be leaving after her leave.

You don't really want to get involved in these things, but you're left with no choice, he already proposed you and for the fact, you're engaged.

You sat on the couch and your gaze unknowingly moved towards the ring on your finger.

Looking at it, it's quite obvious it's expensive.

Ofcourse it is, when it's from The Kim Taehyung.

Still you sat there thinking how much it would've cost him.

Perhaps a million won.

Well, who spends on a ring.

You shrugged off realizing Jennie and Taehyung had nothing between them, perhaps they would have slept together, but the thing you know for sure is the feelings we're never involved.

Just a marriage for fame and money.

You believe you would just throw away this ring once you get the chance to do so, what's the use of keeping the ring that wasn't even meant to be yours in the first place.

"24 million dollars"

You heard the voice and your head automatically turned towards the direction only to find Taehyung.

Your eyebrows frowned in confusion and that's when it hitted you.

It-

No way.

He definitely was talking about the ring on your finger, his gaze told otherwise.

"And a Sakura diamond "

You can't believe the man standing before your eyes. No guy on this earth spend this amount on a women they don't even love, let alone it be your sister.

You bought back your normal expression once you found him smirking at your reaction.

Stupid.

You felt him approaching you and taking a seat beside you on the couch.

And his hand automatically went to your hair tugging it behind your ear.

You don't like his touch.

And he knows it too.

He chuckled deeply before getting up and walking towards the exit door or say the main door.

And soon after you heard someone approaching, maybe a person or two.

And once you realized it's his aunt you stood up on your place before hesitantly bowing your head to her, making Taehyung little amazed at your action, he definitely didn't believed you would bow to his aunt.

Not after you were forced into the mess.

But you'll have to pay for it for every treatment you're gonna receive, everything have a price.

"I believe you already know about the thing" she spoke making you little confused and you looked at Taehyung before looking back at her.

"Whatever it is...you're not going to back away from this marriage, no . matter . what ."

She spoke making your gaze to once again turn towards Taehyung and then back at her before nodding your head lightly though you didn't wanted to.

"Good"

she lastly spoke before turning her heels back, leaving you and Taehyung alone in silence as he looked at her aunt's disappearing figure.

Wow

Did she just came here to remind me things (?)

You didn't knew why but you felt like to cry at your situation, the day was already overwhelming.

"I-I'll be leaving now"

You spoke though you didn't wanted to stutter in front of him.

"Hmm"

He spoke as you walked towards the exit only to feel him following you, which made you turn around to give him a questioning look.

And he rolled his eyes.

There's something real wrong in the Kim blood.