||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-2

"She makes me feel Hate, Desire, Anger,
Lust and something more Dangerous - Love"

(Taehyung)

The male stared long at the guy who slowly disappeared following you behind, while poking his inner cheek.

And soon after he heard someone calling him out.

"Hey! I've been looking for you long and here you are" Jennie spoke kinda pissed, rolling her eyes.

"Come already mom is calling us" she spoke and the male just hummed at response before standing up.

Jennie tried to interwine her finger with his, but he just shook it away.

He already felt pissed enough.

Jennie once again rolled her eyes at his behavior before walking beside him and soon after reaching the table where her mom was sitting, she clinged onto him, finding some of her friends and cousins present there.

"Heyy"

They all started with their reunion with the facade of big smile on their faces.

"You guys look good together" spoke Linda, a cousin of Jennie, from her mother's side.

"Oh thanks" she replied smiling.

And the conversation went on.

On the other side an all expensive Lamborghini halted at the venue.

The lady with strong and independent aura, walked out from the driver's seat while the men from the other cars behind her, walked out to usher her.

She wore a long black dress that suited perfectly in her slight tanned skin while her dark lipstick on her fuller lips made her look breathtakingly fine.

Her heels clicked on the floor and she finally stepped on the fresh grass.

Her aura screamed everything on her behalf.

And she didn't had to introduce who she was.

Every gaze of the people sitting on the tables around, automatically turned towards her.

Some whispered looking at her, chatting about the well known personality, she was.

And soon her inner world lighted when she finally found the guy with same aura as her, sitting at some distance.

"Hey" she spoke gaining Taehyung's attention and he stood up from his seat with a fine smirk as her, before walking to her and taking her hands in his, and made her sit on an empty table beside.

"I see, you must be Taehyung's aunt " spoke Jin-ye, Jennie's mother with the intention to start with a conversation and she gave no reaction to it, making everyone sitting around her nervous under Kim Andrea's gaze.

"Is she the one?"

"Basically yes"

She leaned near Taehyung to ask her question regarding the thing, but hearing the answer coming from him she didn't gave another reaction.

While the other group of people from her nephew's fiancée' side sat silent now, even the air felt heavier to breath for them, they were holding in their breath.

"W-we won't be disturbing your reunion guess" Jennie managed to bring the words out chuckling from her throat, covering up everything and everyone sitting on the table soon disappeared, making Andrea finally chuckle at it.

"They are sick"

She spoke once everyone were far.

Taehyung parted his lips to speak to her but his gaze found you walking around and he stopped.

And Andrea noticed it

"Tsk, spit it out already" spoke Andrea, sipping on her wine now, making Taehyung finally look into her eyes.

"No one"

He answered and Andrea just smirked at it.

"You know what, you are horrible at lying, atleast to me, you are" She spoke now gazing at your direction who was busy walking around with Sam.

And you looked genuinely happy with him now.

"So who's the guy with her? Boyfriend?" She spoke and this time Taehyung chuckled at it.

"Don't tell me you're assuming things" Taehyung spoke looking at her.

"I'm not" she replied before taking another sip.

"You have your eyes on her, don't you?" She asked and Taehyung once again chuckled at her.

"Come on accept it already" she stated.

It was fine until your gaze was met with Taehyung's and your expression changed before you looked away from him, making Andrea scoff out a laugh on it.

The thing looked messed up between you two.

"Seems like you've not been so good with her, her gaze tells it otherwise" she spoke with the male just looked away listening to her words.

Afterall.

She was right.

He's not been only 'not good' to you moreover he's been a jerk, who seems like a pervert who is after his fiancée sister.

Tsk

Messed up things.

"Treat her right" Andrea spoke still with her gaze fixed on your figure.

"Seems like a nice girl" she spoke low to herself and Taehyung chuckled.

What she's even talking about.

You seemed happy with Sam, moreover Taehyung is a one night stand guy, the liking someone is not his shit.

Straight to the point, he fucks and leave.

And he know it's just an attraction or call it a simple lust he have for you.

.

Their conversation afterwards was not about you, it was just about their business shits and random talks.

It was about an hour later that Taehyung got busy with one of his clients, that Andrea once again moved her gaze at your direction, before finally leaving her seat to move closer to you and sat at the bar counter.

She maintained a distance from you, to get a clearer view of your face.

'Let's find what my Nephew got in you' she thought looking at you and she did noticed your dress which was far from revealing, complete opposite from the girl called Jennie she got to meet.

'Quiet descent though' she noticed the slightest detail of you, from the pendent you had to the jacket you wore over your dress.

And that's when you again turned your gaze at the direction where Taehyung was sitting a moments ago, making Andrea turn her gaze as well, at the direction.

'Looking for Taehyung(?) I see'

it was then that she noticed the color of your eyes which looked like the winter skies in the poles.

She then chuckled looking down at the counter table with another glass of wine now resting on her hand,'indeed dangerous'

To be continued...