||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-9

"There's always a connection
with the past that joins the present"

[Fumiya]

The male with pitch black silky orbs walked, as his slender large figure made it's way through the crowd of people, turning every head that passed by him.

The black glasses hid his eyes behind them, highlighting the perfection of his facial features, His perfect jaw line flexing his handsome face.

And he was none other than Fumiya.

Fumiya Takahashi, who walked out from the airport, with his men following him.

Every head turned towards his direction who looked like the one walking straight out from a magazine cover.

"Mr. Takahashi"

He turned his attention to his man who came with his hand forwarding the phone.

He looked at the screen before picking it up as his man soon after stepped back.

"Nae" He just spoke before keeping the device away.

Sitting at the backseat of the car he leaned back feeling his muscles relaxing on the leather surface.

How much he wished to not be there at the moment, the place left the bitter memories that's going to stay with him till his last breath.

He sighed as a notification soon popped in his phone.

He quickly switched off the device before throwing it beside, on the seat.

The car halted before the hotel that stood tall before his car, he didn't cared to look around as his man held the car door for him.

He just wanted to lock himself inside the hotel room for the rest of the day but seems like the luck is not by his side.

Passing by the lobby he took the elevator before walking to his room to right after lay down on the mattress.

He didn't cared to get changed, but soon after some good minutes he heard a knock on the door making him sigh before walking towards the door, to be greeted by one of his man who bowed to him.

"Boss wants you to be present at tonight's party" He spoke not lifting his head up to look at him.

"Hmm"

And with that he closed the door before disappearing inside the washroom for the shower.

The bathroom was engulfed in complete silence just the sound of water hitting the floor running down from his body made the sound turning the atmosphere humid.

Turning the shower off he left the humid room wrapping a towel around his waist.

Taking out a t-shirt along the formal trouser from his suitcase he changed into it, before pulling the jacket over his form he walked towards the wall mirror to look at his reflection.

there was another knock on the door as he wore his wrist watch, before he finally walked out from the room, once again catching everyone's gaze as his slender tall figure walked down towards the lobby.

He didn't had another plan than to attend the meeting then to leave for Tokyo, the sooner its possible.

If it wasn't for business he would've never stepped in the country for the another time.

As they says, the old places have the memories.

"I'm sorry but it's urgent"

The voice tingled in his ears despite the surrounding, making his orbs to search for the source of voice, until they found a girl talking with the receptionist, making his orbs to settle on her form before a small frown appeared on his face.

She-

"I understand, but the manager's not present at the moment" replied the receptionist, who stood before her.

"How come he- he emailed last-"

"Is there any problem" the male asked, not considering if he's interrupting the conversation, while the receptionist bowed to him.

"Mr Takahashi, the thing is t-the manager isn't present right now and you see, the lady wants to meet him" he replied keeping his gaze on the floor.

"what's the meeting is about?" He asked calmly, now bringing his gaze on you.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's between the company"

you replied slightly bowing to him as he looked at you before connecting his gaze with yours.

"Miss, he's the own-"

the receptionist stopped when Fumiya signaled him to do so.

"I apologize ms for the inconvenience, we'll contact you once the manager arrive here" spoke the receptionist lastly, bowing, making you feel little guilt for his apologetic expression.

"A-alright" you spoke making the receptionist walk away.

"Ms. Choi yn" spoke Fumiya making you bring your gaze on him, only to find your Identification card in his grip.

"Thankyou"

You took it before keeping it inside your handbag.

"I'll be leaving now" you said before bowing for the last time and leaving the place.

Choi yn

The male repeated your name in his head as he looked at your figure walking away and soon exiting the hotel, his mind once again engulfed with the clouds of his own thoughts.

He looked at the direction from where you just walked off before turning his feet around to move out from the back door of the hotel.