||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-11

"Hell is empty and
all the devils are here"

[Taehyung]

The male looked down at your sleeping figure as your conscious was lost into deep slumber, while the dinner you had a while ago rested on the table.

Keeping his medici inside the kitchen cabinet, Taehyung walked closer to your form that slept sitting uncomfortably on the kitchen dining table and that's when his phone ringed inside the pocket of his trouser.

He texted back for the message before keeping the device away.

A sigh escaped his lips as he bought his gaze once again on you, before picking you up from the chair and your sleeping figure calmly snuggled onto his chest unaware of your surrounding.

if you were not asleep you would've definitely took the notice of his manly cologne.

He walked upstairs before laying your sleeping figure on his bed and tugging you inside the comforter.

.......................................................

The male shook his hand with with the other one as they held the eye contact for a while before finally loosing the grip and taking their seat on the expensive couch of the vip room.

Currently sitting inside one of the club owned by Taehyung, the two males sat in silence as the veil of cigarette smoke covered the atmosphere.

The vivid sound of the music from outside escaped in the room as the door once again opened, inviting in the arrival of the manager who bowed but before he could say a thing Taehyung signaled him to leave with a cold stare, making him quickly obey his command.

"Hmm"

Fumiya, hummed to gain the attention of the male sitting beside him, making him finally look at him who forwarded a glass of liquor before him.

A deep chuckle escaped Taehyung's lips.

"Drop the act" He spoke making the other male to lean back on the couch.

"Calm down, it's just a drink Kim" He stated but the other male didn't bulged from his position and instead kept his cold gaze over him.

"Alright" Fumiya finally gave up keeping the glass down.

"Why did you came?" Taehyung finally blurt the question as once again Fumiya's gaze fell on him.

"Guess what, got an offer for you" He answered straightly.

"And I believe you'll hop in for that" He added before taking another glance of him.

"The case is of Meyoung-"

He halted on his words as he felt the other male give him the death glare, before he chuckled at it.

"Come on...it's not like you aren't dealing with it already" He stated before looking at the male who had his jaws tightly clenched indicating he's pissed.

Taehyung didn't said anything to him before standing up to walk out from the room, he knows he would end up crossing his bottom line, like always.

Being the rivals, it was rare of them to have the meet up, and now he felt it was a waste of his time to even come to the place.

"You got a fiancée I see"

He spoke from behind making Taehyung to stop on his track.

"And if I'm not wrong...she's a part of it, right?" He spoke and there was a small smirk at the corner of his lips as he looked at Taehyung whose back was facing him.

"That's none of your business, stay out of it" Taehyung spoke before finally walking out from the room, making his men who were waiting for him outside follow him right after.

Taehyung exited the place and hopped inside his car ordering the driver to start the engine and that's when he received another call of the day.

And it was Andrea.

"Hmm"

:"what's with your mood?" Asked Andrea from the other side of the call.

"Nothing" He gave his answer leaning comfortably on his seat.

:"I see" she said followed by a long pause.

:"are you heading to her place?" She asked.

"Yeah"