||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-1

"Are you flirting or starting a fight?"

[Yn]

You sat at the far back table, away from everyone with Sam, or say your work friend.

And yet you can still feel a stare on you, but you cared less to look around.

You are sitting in the party, arranged by none other than The Kim Taehyung, Ofcourse to show off your sister.

Without lifting up your gaze you can annsume that your sister, Jennie is clinging on him, while he don't give two flying fvck about it.

Then what's the show off though (?)

"Hey yn" You heard Sam whisper as he elbowed you and you lifted your gaze up from your phone screen only to find Taehyung standing before your table.

"Hey I'm Sam, yn's date for the night"

You stood up as Sam introduced himself to Taehyung.

Yes, it's true, you brought him here after continuous pleadings to him for being your date for the night party and he had to cancel his plan for the night for which you felt real bad.

You'll have to treat him for this, that you are thankful to him.

You faked a smile at him and slided your hand onto Sam's arm, which he obviously noticed but felt pissed enough to not look at it.

And, as expected, he didn't even shook his hand with Sam until Sam laughed it off with awkwardness.

He don't have to do this to him.

Your eyes then widen slightly looking at the male taking his seat in front of you, on the other side.

"Guess Jennie must be looking f-"

"She's not"

You tried to speak, looking between Sam and Taehyung but he cutted you off in his usual deep voice.

You can't belive him.

It's his party, moreover he's the spotlight and here he is sitting before you with who knows where his fiance is.

You breathed out looking at Sam's side profile, wishing he would start a conversation and you may excuse yourself from the situation.

Somewhere, you wished for the problematic male before you not to do something real stupid.

"Erm...Hey have something, you're not eating at all" you spoke to Sam, coming up with an escape idea.

It's anyways is better to ignore his presence.

" if you say so" Sam gave you his charming smile before, calling the waiter, "Excuse me!"

Sam short for Watanabe Samuel is a charming Tokyo city guy, and most importantly a gentleman. You always adored him and thought the girl who would marry him will turn out to be lucky to own his charm.

And a plot twist to it, you guys are

in Situationship (!)

You were at complete awe when he confessed his feelings to you under the shade of moonlight, at the far area from where you can literally see the light of the Seoul city.

It was romantic of him.

he's a nice guy, what more do you even need and so far his warm smile is the finest among everything.

He's tall, strong physique and have everything a girl could ask for.

For now he's temporarily working with you in the same company, saving for his studies to become a surgeon later.

He shifted to Korea a few years ago and here he's now.

He got a natural shine in his eyes not forgetting the left side vampire teeth, though he sometimes says it looks crooked but you won't be lying it actually looks dangerously perfect on him.

his chocolate orbs are pretty and oh how you always feel attracted to his dark orbs.

maybe because the opposite always attracts, as they say.

Though you sometimes feel little insecure for you hazel eyes that is unique in your whole family tree, though your late father used to say you got it from your great-grandmother, and despite your insecurities people yet compliment saying it looks adorable on you.

"Hey, you need anything?" Asked Sam, bringing you out from your thoughts.

"N-no" you spoke shaking your head before flashing a pressed smile.

Why are you shuttering now for

"Thankyou that's all for now" Sam said looking at the waiter who bowed to him before walking away.

"Erm- so how long have you known Jennie ssi?" Asked Sam to Taehyung to not make him feel left out.

How nice is he to not to identify the real jerk inside him.

"A year now"

he parted his lips to speak, but you answered instead knowing he would speak some Bullshit.

And he

glared for it (?)

Sam chuckled feeling complete awakward now.

"How about I call Jennie for y-"

"I'm good-"

"But I'm not!"

You now raised your voice a little and Sam turned his gaze to look at you, he did felt it was kinda disrespectful of you to talk this way.

"Yn?"

Sam called you out and you just stood up from your seat before walking away, you felt like crying now, he's making you feel overwhelmed.

"I'm sorry on her behalf, please excuse me" Sam apologized turning to look at Taehyung who had poker face, before excusing himself to follow you.

He made his way towards you who exited the garden area and was now in the resort hallway.

"Yn" He called you out in his soft voice, holding onto your arm.

And he frowned looking at your moistened eyes.

"Hey...what's the matter" He asked pulling you in his embrace and you lost it all,"Stop crying"

To be continued...