||ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-7

"Even in the cold,
she makes me feel hot"

[Yn]

It was already the end of the afternoon hours when you stood by the street, heading back to your house. You anyways don't have any other plan for the day.

Talking about the meeting with Sam.

It honestly didn't went well, and that's the least thing you want to think about at the moment.

You sighed out, your open hair slightly brushes your neck with the flow of slow wind as you walked, it was not long after that you got a call from an unknown number.

You shrugged off thinking not to pick it up, but the device once again ringed making you finally pick it up.

[OTC]

"Hello?"

:"where are you?" Asked the other person who sounded strangely familiar.

"Huh?"

:"where. are. you?" He once again repeated making you slightly taken aback realizing it's Taehyung.

"Oh-I'm-I'm standing outside my workplace" you answered stuttering.

Okay, why are you shuttering though(!?)

:"hmm"

And with that he hung up the call, making you look at your phone screen.

What's up with him..

you honestly should've not stuttered.

What's wrong with me. actually

You shrugged off before once again continuing to focus onto walking back.

All that you needed was to get yourself on your bed and sleep to get away from your life, maybe just for a while but it feels good.

"Get inside" you heard the familiar deep voice, giving you chills down your spine.

Looking at your side you found Taehyung sitting inside his car that screamed nothing but the fine luxor, highlighting him on the street.

You definitely didn't wanted anymore chaos in your life so you obeyed him this time, taking the passenger's seat which made a manly smirk to appear on his face.

"Seems like my kitty learned to obey me" He spoke making you clench your jaws.

You're not liking it so you just looked outside the window not speaking anything in exchange.

He started the engine and drove bringing his focus on the road.

The day wasn't a good one for you but atleast you got a lift to reach faster back to your home.

Maybe it wasn't bad.

You thought gazing out but your eyebrows frowned realizing it's not the direction to your place.

"It's not-"

"I know"

You just gave him a questioning look before huffing back looking outside the window, your arms folded while the seat belt securely wrapped around your form.