3.2

(Here's a reference for 20 feet and 40 feet. Yeah, redhead is pretty strong)

        The psycho grinned at you, and taunted, "How cute. Trying to scare me off? You'll have to do better than that."

Suddenly leaping up, he made a grab for you, which you barely dodged by barrel rolling in the air.

'What the fuck?' You thought, a little incredulous, 'I'm like, 20 feet in the air!'

You flew even higher. Seeing that he was still running after you, you decided to try and make him suffer a bit.

6 rapid laps around the entire villa's massive property later, your cheeks were red and numb from the chilly autumn air while he hadn't even broken a sweat. Seriously, you had tried every means. Flying up into the mountains, over the lake, and above the mansion might have allowed you to lose him for a while, but he always somehow managed to find you when you tried to head back to your tower.

Flying up so that you could sit against the chimney on the roof of the West wing, you peered down at him from your seat 3 floors up.

"What do you want?" You were quickly nearing the end of your patience.

"Aw, tired already? Darlin'," He grinned at your disgust towards being called that by him, "I haven't even warmed up."

"You asked for it."

You materialized the orbs of light around him again. Aiming them all at him, you adjusted your power level to that of a first degree burn and shot at him.

'It's impossible to dodge,' you thought to yourself, 'since the lasers are literally going at lightspeed. And he's pretty durable, so he won't even get an actual first degree burn. A severe sunburn everywhere on his body is a suitable and equivalent punishment to what he did to me, I think.'

His head was lowered, and you couldn't see his expression. Flexing his hands in front of him, he looked up and smirked at you.

"This all you got?"

'I should have known he was durable.' You sighed, then plopped yourself down to sit on the edge of the roof.

Turning up the power level, you continuously bombarded him. After seeing that there was no effect, you turned it up to that of what would usually cause a 3rd degree burn. For a second, you doubted your eyes. He looked completely fine, not a trace of injury or discomfort on him. It should be known that 3rd degree burns literally mean that a person's skin has been melted off. You knew your attacks were hitting, since his clothing had started to lose color and melt, but he himself looked unaffected. Gradually, the energy behind your attacks became that which would usually cause a 4th degree burn, which usually melted fat, then 5th degree, which could melted muscle. His clothing was charred and mostly gone by now, revealing supple expanses of tan skin and ripped muscles. Looking at the massive amounts of smoke rising off of his uninjured body, you furrowed your brow.

'I don't think normal humans are supposed to let off smoke when burnt?'

Not that you would know, since the closest thing to this you had ever done was using your powers to cremate dead bodies. It was something that some human nobles would request from the temple, as a way to return their bodies to God using "holy light". Very few angels were powerful enough to actually vaporize things though, and even a trained angel of the warrior class could only cause 4th degree burns, while the better warriors could cause 5th degree burns. As such, as one of the few angels who could vaporize things and turn things into dust, you had been called upon to cremate them for practice.

You paused your attacks, hesitating on whether to escalate it to the 6th degree. 5th degree burns were usually fatal for humans, and 6th degree even more so. The main difference though, was that while 5th degree burns burned muscle, 6th degree burns literally charred bone. Perhaps noticing your slowing attacks, he looked up.