31-40

Chapter 31 Evolution
  Song Youai hurriedly grabbed Song Kexin's phone and flipped through it, "Hey, Xiaozhi sent a message twenty minutes ago, saying that the village committee building has been blocked by a group of corpses. Let us all pay attention. , try not to go out if you can."

  Song Kexin's eyes were red with anxiety, "Then my dad was blocked in the village committee building? What should I do."

  "Don't be anxious." Xie Ning replied calmly, "It means that uncle is still here It's safe."

  "We can't mess up." Xie Ning drove the car into the Cultural Park and found a secluded place to stop. "Mom, you and Kexin stay here, lock the car door and don't move. I'll go to the village committee Bring uncle over to the meeting building."

  "No." Song Youxin was a little panicked, "Mom, go with you and let Ke Xin stay here to look at the car."

  "Sister!"

  "Okay, don't say anything." Xie Ning He quickly stopped the two of them, "Don't worry, I have a way to bring uncle out. I don't have to fight hard, I just rely on outsmarting

  you. It's absolutely fine." Xie Ning winked at Song Youai, "Mom, can you still believe me?"

  Song Youai Only then did he remember that his girl had special powers.

  But can that small space work at critical times? Song You's heart was still in turmoil, but he was still unsure.

  "Don't worry, it's only a two-hundred-meter round trip from here to the village committee. It'll be quick, twenty minutes. Wait for me!"

  Song Kexin opened her mouth and her brows jumped sharply.

  Now that she heard the words twenty minutes, she felt extremely panicked.

  Her sister's concept of time is only twenty minutes, no matter how long it takes, it will always be twenty minutes.

  Xie Ning jumped out of the car, waved her little hands at the two of them, turned around and ran towards the village committee building.

  She is very familiar with this area. Even after twenty years, everything is still so familiar after returning to the Song Family Pavilion.

  The office building is not far from the Cultural Park. You can reach the back door by taking the forest path and turning two corners.

  However, there were many zombies along the way. Xie Ning saw a few lone ones and got rid of them as quickly as possible.

  [Since my uncle said that the group of rotting corpses are blocked downstairs in the village committee building, we have to find a way to lure these things away. 】

  Xie Ning thought to herself, turned off the side road and went straight to the parking lot behind the building.

  After a while, several piercing alarms sounded from the parking lot.

  The huge movement immediately attracted the zombies running around in that direction.

  Xie Ning took the opportunity to sneak in from the back stairs of the building. As soon as she entered the door, she stabbed a zombie in a suit through the head with a long knife, and then ran upstairs without looking back.

  According to the WeChat message sent by his uncle, it was determined that he was blocked in the office on the fourth floor.

  You must hurry up and escape from this village committee building, otherwise, after a while, the group of rotting corpses will only gather more and more, and you will be unable to recover.

  As soon as Xie Ning ran to the second floor, she saw two uniformed female clerks running toward her. One of them had a colorful arm and her whole face was red.

  The two of them were originally running down, but after running a few steps, they saw several zombies swinging towards the stairs.

  The other person screamed in fear, backed away and ran away.

  That group of strange creatures were all standing at the entrance of the stairs, standing next to each other, doing different climbing movements, and each one tripped over the steps and fell to the ground.

  Suddenly, one of them raised his foot and successfully stepped on the first step. He staggered up to another level and quickly found his balance point.

  The rest of the zombies were like discovering a new world, following the first one learning to walk, squeezing around and walking up.

Chapter 32 Siege
  Xie Ning took one look and immediately turned around and ran upstairs. Upon seeing this, the two clerks hurriedly followed.

  Just as he was running, the clerk whose arm was injured and whose face was extremely flushed, made a terrifying "hehe" sound in his mouth, and his steps became heavier and heavier.

  "What's wrong with you?" The female clerk looked back at her companion and was immediately startled.

  I saw the female colleague's mouth open, saliva dripping unconsciously from the corners of her mouth, and her movements slowed down.

  When she raised her head and looked here, her pair of pale dead fish eyes were actually empty.

  Xie Ning had already run to the third floor platform and took a look down.

  Seeing that the female clerk was still standing on the stairs in a daze, she couldn't help shouting, "Hey, why don't you run away? Your colleague has been infected by the virus and is turning into a corpse. If you don't run away, it will be too late." The

  female clerk suddenly came back to her senses . Suddenly, he raised his head and glanced in Xie Ning's direction, then ran up as fast as he could.

  Xie Ning ran to the fourth floor in three steps and then pushed open the heavy glass door of the stairwell.

  At a glance, several zombies stood up staggeringly from behind the desk.

  The instinct of longing for flesh and blood made them look towards Xie Ning with numb expressions.

  "Bang!" A short scream suddenly came from the small conference room next door. "Press him down. Press him down quickly. He will also go crazy.

  " With the long knife in his hand, he faced the three uniformed zombies that rushed toward him with "Hoho".

  The female clerk's gasping voice came from behind, "What should we do if they are all coming?"

  "Lock the door!" Xie Ning said calmly after killing a uniformed zombie with a few cuts.

  The female clerk breathed rapidly, looked around, rushed to the filing cabinet aside, and picked up a large U-shaped sleeve lock.

  As soon as the heavy glass door was closed, a zombie scream of "ho ho" came from outside.

  The female clerk tremblingly wrapped the lock around the stainless steel door handle. Before she could push it down, the glass door was slammed down by two uniformed zombies outside.

  After Xie Ning finished dealing with a few zombies, she turned around and saw the big lock on the doorknob falling heavily to the ground, making a dull sound.

  The female clerk was trembling all over as she stared at the snarling zombies outside the glass door. She took a step back as if her hands and feet were cramping, and completely lost the courage to go forward and lock the door again.

  "Bang, bang!"

  Seeing that the glass door was about to be knocked open by a few zombies outside, Xie Ning hurriedly picked up the U-shaped sleeve lock on the ground, wrapped it around the door handles on the left and right sides, and locked it with a "click".

  After doing all this, Xie Ning kept running to the door of the small conference room and knocking on the door, "Uncle, uncle!"

  "Xiao Ning?" The conference room door was of good quality, but the uncle's voice was a little blurry through the door. Unclear.

  "Dong dong." The female clerk followed and knocked on the door, with a look of anxiety on her face, "Director Ma, please open the door and let us in."

  The glass door couldn't withstand it for long.

  The zombies are gathering more and more, and if they keep beating like this, the glass door will break sooner or later.

  "Xiao Zhu." Someone inside opened the door and hurriedly dragged the female clerk in.

  Xie Ning walked into the small conference room and found that there were seventeen or eighteen people packed into this small conference room.

  On the conference table, a fat woman was tied behind her back with a curtain. She was lying on the table, roaring.

  "Uncle!" Xie Ning's eyes wandered among the crowd.

  "Ning Ning, Ning Ning, Ning Ning!" Song Youzhi, who was sweating profusely, squeezed out from the crowd.