621-630

Chapter 621 Unwilling

  "At this rate, we will be able to reach the Gyeonggi base at noon tomorrow!"

  They now have a unique rafting routine. They usually set off in the morning, hold their urine for four to five hours...

  find a place to rest and have lunch.

  Set off at around two o'clock in the afternoon and continue to hold it in. If you are slow, you may not find a place to stay until eight or nine o'clock in the evening. If you are fast, you can usually rest after seven o'clock.

  After so many days in a row, the survivors at Gushang Base were full of confidence in the leaders.

  As long as the big guys are around, there won't be any major problems along the way.

  The main thing is that they can cooperate.

  Therefore, the atmosphere began to slowly improve in the past two days, and the team was no longer lifeless.

  Song Xue gritted her teeth when she saw this, "I'll go talk to Uncle Wang later and hope they can invite us to have lunch together."

  Teng Ziliang gave her a look like "You're dreaming", rolled his eyes and waved his hand, "Don't do it. These meaningless things are useless."

  "If they were willing, they would have asked us to eat together a few days ago."

  "Now is the end of the world, and no one is willing to give out his share of rations to strangers. "

  Then why is Song Zhaodi allowed?" Song Xue bit her lip and asked in a low voice, "Is there any difference between us and Song Zhaodi? We all fled here from a small base." "

  Since the Gyeonggi base wants to help ordinary people, then we should also be here Isn't this a line?"

  Teng Ziliang thought about it and it made sense. He glanced at Song Xue and said, "Then... how about you reason with Uncle Wang?"

  In fact, he felt that there was no chance, but since Song Xue said that he wanted to give it a try, It doesn't do him much harm either.

  So as soon as the group landed, Song Xue went directly to Uncle Wang and said that she wanted to have lunch with them.

  As a result, Uncle Wang and his fellow women's group members all stared at her with silly eyes, making Song Xue very uncomfortable and even a little angry!

  "Do you think there is a problem?" Song Xue asked with a cold face, "Song Zhaodi was a member of our team before, so why can Song Zhaodi join you as the people being searched and rescued, but we can't?"

  "We are all people in the disaster area, why do you want to join us?" You want to isolate the two of us just because we can't say nice things to flatter Xie Ning, right?" The

  constipated expression on Uncle Wang's face speaks volumes.

  He didn't even bother to talk to the stupid girl in front of him.

  "Do you think you can eat hot meals just by flattering me?" Aunt Chunmei replied angrily, "You are a young girl, how come your brain is broken?" "

  You don't even have Alzheimer's disease! "

  The reason why we have food to eat is because we signed a contract with the base, okay?" "

  When we get to the base later, we have to work to pay off the debt!"

  "That's right, when did we flatter you? You girl If you don't know how to speak, then don't speak. What nonsense are you talking about?"