481-490

Chapter 481 A world of difference
  "You mean, I can still be saved?" the middle-aged man asked with excitement.

  Just kidding, it's better to die than live.

  Who, if given a chance in life, would not seize it?

  It seems that these people who came to the rescue really have some skills, but I don't know if they are bragging.

  Xie Ning shook her head and replied expressionlessly, "Not necessarily. I see that your face looks wan, which doesn't seem like a good sign. It's very likely that after a checkup, I'll still bring you bad news." "

  So before that, you Think for yourself whether you want to undergo an examination. We can't guarantee that everything will be fine after the examination. It's very possible that the problem is bigger!" "This is not good.

  You have extremely poor mental endurance. You are stimulated by Dr. Yu again. , and probably even lost the courage to die."

  Everyone: ...

  What a beautiful girl, why do you open your mouth so long...

  Look at the face of the middle-aged man, it has developed from partially dark to completely pitch black.

  If they weren't outnumbered, they would probably rush forward and strangle Captain Xie to death.

  Lu Wei coughed lightly, stepped forward and said to the middle-aged man, "You can make your own decision whether you want to try it or not."

  At this time, Yu Tianfeng had taken out the tool kit from the space and put another one on top of his original protective clothing. Fully enclosed raincoat.

  This protection was considered to be in place, so Xie Ning took two steps back to the side.

  The middle-aged man held back his anger, gritted his teeth and said "I'll try!".

  "Go and lie down there." Yu Tianfeng pointed to the sofa beside him.

  The middle-aged man desperately suppressed the urge to hit someone and lay down on the sofa with a dark face.

  Yu Tianfeng took out a small instrument and scanned the middle-aged man from top to bottom, "Brother, your situation is not very good." The

  middle-aged man's heart almost lifted to his throat, and he listened to Yu Tianfeng Then he added, "But it's still within the controllable range."

  "The mutant bugs you breathed in can be removed with special insecticides."

  The middle-aged man suddenly looked happy, "Are you serious?"

  " But brother, you have to tell us the truth. Where did you get these mutant bugs from?"

  They walked in, and although they were always vigilant, they didn't notice any mutant bugs.

  Is it possible that these mutated little bugs also know how to bully the weak and fear the strong, and know that Ning Ning is coming, so they quickly run away?
  Yu Tianfeng thought of this and turned to look at Xie.

  Xie Ning, who was being stared at for no apparent reason, had no idea what it meant and looked back with a blank look on her face.

  Life was at stake. Of course, the middle-aged man replied honestly: "Our wind and sand started blowing half a month ago."

  "At first, everyone didn't pay much attention, thinking it was just a change in weather after the apocalypse."

  "Who knew the wind and sand would get worse? The scraping became fiercer and fiercer. The first person to undergo abnormal changes was a breeder at the farm." "

  The breeder usually cultivates some mutant plants and flowers that appear after the apocalypse, and occasionally kills a few mutant animals that are on the verge of death. He was also kept there."

  "The breeder's whole body glowed green for no reason that day. At first, he only said that he had a headache, feet, and pain everywhere. Three days later, he turned into a skeleton in the wind and sand." "

  The flesh on his body seemed to be like a skeleton. It was eaten away in minutes."

  "Later we discovered that his skeleton was covered with dense green light spots."

  "Those things can fly! They are mutant sandworms!"

  "They fly and cling to everywhere. On the human body."

  After Xie Ning heard what he said, she silently took out two bottles of special insecticide from the space and sprayed it on the confused teammates behind her.

  In fact, they had already sprayed it once before setting off, but they didn't know if it was useful or not. It felt like it was just their captain's own psychological comfort...

  Xie Ning finished spraying on Gu Chen and Lu Wei, and sprayed some more on herself before speaking lightly. ,"How to deal with it."