651-660

Chapter 651: Ignore it.

  Of course, it is impossible for her to show her ability to absorb energy crystals and merge other people's spaces in front of others.

  She never revealed anything about the fact that people with superpowers could absorb energy crystals.

  After all, people's hearts are very unpredictable before the end of the world, let alone now.

  Once this information is confirmed to be useful, maybe everyone will want to take a shortcut for nothing in the future.

  It's so much faster to dig up other people's energy crystals and get the results of other people's powers. It's better than constantly practicing your own powers.

  In the previous life, a few years after the end of the world, some people discovered that energy crystals in the human body could also be ingested.

  There had been chaos for quite a while at that time, forcing the base's top brass to take a heavy blow and kill a large number of people with evil powers to scare the monkeys.

  The matter was eventually settled, but the damage caused to the superpowers was immeasurable.

  Xie Ning now just wants the damn fat man to hand over his things obediently.

  Captain Xie looked down upon his ten-square-foot small space!

  Five minutes later, the fat man, who couldn't stand the mental intimidation of Kress, finally handed over all the supply boxes in the space.

  Seeing the mountains of supply boxes piled up in the living room, the ordinary people sitting in rows huddled at the door of the toilet were all shocked.

  Of course they knew that the fat brother living in the room must be someone with a great background.

  After all, they can occupy the master bedroom and the second bedroom, and the management is respectful every time they see them.

  But they really didn't expect that Brother Fatty would have so many supplies in his hands.

  Some people couldn't help but jump up, point at the two of them and yell at them.

  "Moths."

  "We don't have enough to eat or clothes to keep warm. How can a powerful person illegally possess so many things?"

  "Damn things!"

  Xie Ning took all the things away, completely ignoring the indignation of the old and young in the living room. Unfair gaze.

  "Girl, with so much food and drink, can't you leave some for us?" A sister-in-law asked, staring at Xie Ning with hope.

  "Yes, we are all victims, so we have to give some compensation."

  Song Kexin couldn't help rolling her eyes and said back, "What kind of compensation? Is the base short for you to live in or eat and drink? Didn't everyone sign a contract? , just follow the contract."

  "That's not what you said, little girl." Everyone in the living room was arguing.

  "You see, we have always been kept in the dark. Two rooms have been occupied by related households, and we have been living a miserable life." "

  Yeah, why, if you are related to the higher-ups of the base, you can control the supplies. "

  You should talk to the base leaders about this. We are only responsible for searching people and materials. These things will eventually be returned to the base warehouse." Song Kexin said impatiently, "If it's not your own, don't think about it."