121-130

Chapter 121: Artists are bold.

  "Bang bang bang" caused a series of collisions and overturned the car. The small camera car following them was the first to suffer.

  The photographer ran out of the car, not wanting to abandon his lover.

  Unfortunately, before he could even take two steps, he was thrown to the ground by several zombies that were chasing him and started biting him fiercely.

  "Ahhhhh." The young men and ladies in the luxury car were peeing and crawling out of the car in panic.

  "Come here and gather together, don't panic!"

  A woman with long hair in leather clothes and leather trousers walked toward them with her ten centimeters high.

  She raised her hand, and a long-handled kitchen knife appeared in her palm.

  The last thing Xie Ning saw was the woman stepping on the zombie's head and slashing at the zombie with heroic grace.

  He has a knife in his left hand and a pistol in his right hand. He looks so powerful.

  This woman was also a space superpower. Xie Ning stepped on the accelerator and quickly left the alley that was crowded with zombies.

  As for whether these young masters and ladies can escape from the mouths of hundreds of zombies, that is not something she has to consider.

  Everyone is just playing around, why should we take it too seriously?

  You play with yours and I play with mine. Playing with your life is also playing.

  Xie Ning drove the little gold cup and wandered over. When she got near the supermarket, she quietly walked around to the opposite side.

  At first glance, behind half of the collapsed building, the business car of Chen Chong and his daughter was indeed parked there.

  However, there was no one in the car. They probably went to the supermarket to get something.

  The little girl jumped out of the car and walked around the commercial vehicle. She saw several boxes of peanut butter, bean paste, chili sauce, and several boxes of fruit milk in the car.

  The person who almost cheated her brother to death had done his best by not killing their father and daughter, so it would not be too much to give him something as compensation now.

  Xie Ning successfully unlocked the car and moved everything into her little gold cup.

  When I opened the trunk, I found two barrels of well-sealed gasoline in my pocket.

  I got two barrels at the gas station earlier, and Xiao Gu gave me two barrels. With these two, I have six barrels in my hand.

  But gasoline is just a consumable, so you have to go nearby to collect more when you have time.

  After doing this, the little girl quietly drove to the back door of the supermarket and found a hidden place to park.

  The zombies that were wandering near the supermarket seemed to have been dealt with.

  Xie Ning entered very smoothly and planned to go straight to the drinking water area on the second floor.

  But as soon as they reached the stairs, they heard someone speaking angrily: "Li Shasha is my classmate, Dad, how could you do this?" "

  I saw it all yesterday!"

  Chen Chong raised an embarrassed voice, "Jiajia, don't mess around. If you think about it, don't imitate her. This girl Li Shasha behaves badly. You should stay away from her in the future."

  "You are not going to marry Li Shasha as my stepmother, are you?"

  "No, no, this child What nonsense are you talking about!"

  "Then you won't give up on me to protect Li Shasha and her daughter, right?"

  "How is that possible? You will always be daddy's little princess!"

  "Old Chen, what are you talking about? Come on, outside There is the sound of a car! Come down quickly and pack more fruits and vegetables, someone may be here."

  As the footsteps hurried away, Xie Ning stepped in from the safety door and cast a contemptuous look in the direction where the father and daughter left.

  What kind of rubbish? He takes off his pants and acts like a hooligan, but puts his pants up and doesn't recognize anyone.   

  Xie Ning quickly ran towards the beverage area and found that many of the shelves were empty, and the bottled water had been swept away.

  She could only run to the daily necessities section and pick up some soaps, laundry beads, shower gel, toothpaste and other items that others did not want. Then she went around to the home textile section and picked up a lot of four-piece sets and small fleece blankets.

  These things can be shared with my uncle's family after they settle down in the safe zone.

  Xie Ning was a little reluctant because she didn't find any drinking water.

  Xie Ning took a handful of large home textile bags hanging nearby, symbolically filled them with some bits and pieces of food on the shelves, and threw a few toothpaste and toothbrushes into it.

  Carrying a big bag, I walked around the supermarket area on the second floor and saw a narrow door in the corner.

  Xie Ning went to the small door and listened carefully. When she saw that there was no movement inside, she opened the door lock.

  It really took no effort to find it without trying to find anything. As soon as I opened the door of this narrow warehouse, I saw pure water boxes stacked in the corner, as high as a person.

  There are 1.5L bottle and 12 bottles in a box of Jingtian pure water. Xie Ning roughly counted more than two hundred boxes.

  He closed the door of the small warehouse and moved more than two hundred boxes of pure water into the villa dining room and piled them high against the wall in a zigzag shape.

  There were still a lot of drinks in the warehouse. Xie Ning thought about it and collected them all since they were here. It would also benefit her uncle.

  After doing all this, Xie Ning opened the door and walked out. Within two steps, a knife was pointed at her chest.

  "Don't move around, my knife doesn't have eyes." The young man holding the knife stuttered nervously, "Boss, there is another fish that slipped through the net here!" "She

  is a young and beautiful lady." The speaker His voice was hoarse, he had a pair of sunglasses on his nose, and his hair was neatly combed.

  "What's inside?" He pushed the door open and looked at the empty small warehouse.

  She turned around and gave Xie Ning a meaningful look, "Miss, is she a space superpower, right?"

  Xie Ning raised her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

  The man walked up to Xie Ning and naturally took the big home textile bag from her hand. , looked through it, "How else can you explain that the lady only took such a few worthless gadgets?"

  Xie Ning spread her hands, "See for yourself what else is on the shelves."

  It's great to find these, right? ?

  "Don't be too harsh." The young man pointed the knife in front of Xie Ning, "Among the group of people below, are the two superpowers captured by our boss Pi?" "

  Hurry up and explain, Are you a space superpower?"

  "Hey, don't be so harsh with a beautiful young lady." Boss Pi chuckled and bent slightly to return Xie Ning's large home textile bag.

  Xie Ning took it and stared at the other person with cold eyes, "You have finished checking, can I go now?" "

  There are a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables downstairs, don't you, the beautiful lady, go get some?"

  " Boss Pi is willing?" Xie Ning chuckled.

  "Of course." Pi Lao laughed so amiably, "Pi is naturally willing to make friends with a beautiful young lady."

  Xie Ning said "hmm" and nodded slightly, "It's hard to refuse kindness, since Pi Lao is so sincere If you invite me here, I won't be so polite to you."

  Xie Ning took out a handful of cloth bags and counted them, "There are seven or eight bags here, can I put more? Like durians, honeydew melons, cherries. Something like that, I don't know if it's still in stock."

  "Don't go too far!" The young man raised his knife angrily.

  But Boss Pi stopped him with a "Hey", "Don't be rude to the beautiful young lady." "

  As long as the young lady can handle it, you can take your pick."

  "Thank you very much." Xie Ning smiled and nodded.