161-170

Chapter 161

The thin line between life and death. The heavy pressure and impact force hit the roof of the car, and everyone in the car suddenly screamed in panic.

  "Don't panic, everyone, don't get into trouble!"

  "Bang, bang, bang!"

  However, it was impossible not to panic. Several speed zombies with amazing jumping power suddenly broke into the car formation, slapping their claws randomly, and immediately caused a stir. There were repeated riots.

  The car behind stepped on the accelerator and the car in front stepped on the brakes. The two collided, causing a crashing sound.

  The more anxious they are, the more mistakes they make. Now everyone has discovered that a large number of zombies have gathered behind them. Look, the number is not just a few hundred, but probably thousands!
  The total number of people present is simply not enough to fill the teeth of the zombie army. Can you not panic?
  Lu Zhongcao sent those people riding small batteries forward like crazy.

  It was like driving a bumper car, swerving left and right, punching a hole in the rear headlight of the car.

  "The zombies are coming! Drive, drive!" On the bus, a round-faced woman stood up and shouted, when the window next to her suddenly shattered.

  A sharp claw pulled her out of the square car window, dragging her flesh and blood everywhere. Before the female comrade could scream, a zombie bit her neck.

  A large amount of blood poured into her throat, causing her limbs to struggle hard, and then there was no movement.

  Such a terrifying scene shocked everyone in the car. After a while, the crowd roared "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

  Everyone held their heads and squatted down in their seats. The two rows of windows next to them were shattered by the zombies' sharp claws, like chopping vegetables and tofu.

  The driver's face turned pale with fear, and he stepped on the accelerator. The two cars in front collided with each other. Before he could turn the steering wheel to avoid the car, they ran forward together.

  Suddenly, there was a "clang-clang" collision sound on the field, intertwined with the shrill screech of tires scraping the ground, and it became a mess.

  The soldiers couldn't just shoot randomly with their guns in hand, otherwise ordinary people would be hit by this indiscriminate attack.

  So he had no choice but to abandon his gun and draw his sword, and faced a few speed zombies who jumped on the military vehicle.

  "Roar!" A familiar howl came from the front of the winding mountain road.

  Xie Ning's narrowed eyes flashed with scarlet murderous intent.

  She is too careless. She can no longer leave corpses outside at will, otherwise she will be endlessly reborn after the rain like Boss Pi.

  If she had burned it down with fire, there would be no such mess as it is today.

  Xie Ning simply slammed on the brakes and stopped.

  "Ning Ning, what are you doing?" Song Youai stared nervously at her daughter's angry little face.

  "Mom, you stay here and watch the car, lock the door and don't move. Kill whoever comes to steal the car, don't be merciful."

  Xie Ning dropped these words and immediately got out of the driver's seat.

  "Ning Ning." Song Youai climbed into the driver's seat and watched helplessly as his daughter slammed the car door and ran towards the winding mountain highway intersection ahead.

  At the same time, everyone in the Song Family Pavilion who was following Xie Ning and her daughter, including cars and motorcycles, all stopped.

  Ge Yan exclaimed, "Why are Ning Ning going?"

  Zhong Shichong slammed the steering wheel again, "What is this woman doing?"

  Don't lose your temper at the critical moment, they still want to follow her to escape.

  "What is she doing over there?" someone exclaimed.

  "No, it shouldn't be, why is she so fast?"

  Is this the speed that humans can achieve? Motorcycle racing is nothing more than that.

  Xie Ning had locked onto the dark figure at the entrance of the winding mountain road within minutes.

  It's such a beautiful idea to hide here and command the zombies to fight!

  Boss Pi seemed to sense the danger approaching, turned around and ran up the mountain howling.