551-560

Chapter 551 Mutated aquatic plants

  Xie Ning and Gu Chen looked in the direction pointed by Lu Wei.

  I saw the assault boat that was still moving at a constant speed on the water suddenly began to shake heavily.

  As if something was pulling them under the water, everyone on the boat screamed and stood up.

  However, getting up was the unwise choice, and it made their center of gravity even more unstable.

  One of them fell into the water, and the others didn't dare to reach out to pull him when they saw this. They just tried their best to stabilize themselves.

  "Wow!" "Wow!" The sound of water was loud.

  Before and after, three people were pulled off the rubber boat and assault boat by a flesh-colored tentacle and fell into the water.

  Two women and one man were floating in the water, raising their hands and shouting in a hurry.

  One of the women seemed to know how to use water. After falling into the water, she tried her best to swim to the Zodiac Boat.

  The other two were in a worse situation. They were crawling and flopping in the water, choking on water several times, and their voices became smaller and smaller.

  With the eyesight of Xie Ning and others, they can see very clearly without a telescope.

  The other people on the assault boat and rubber boat were quickly approaching the office building and did not pay attention to the three people who fell into the water.

  Only the woman pulled herself onto a rubber boat and was forced to get on again.

  She sat there on her knees in a miserable state, vomiting several times into the water, coughing repeatedly, and trembling all over.

  The other two were still struggling in the water, raising their hands and shouting.

  Just opening his mouth was filled with sewage, and the person sank down.

  "There is something in the water." Gu Chen stared at that side intently, "Is it a mutated fish coming from the ditch?" "

  It doesn't look like a mutated fish." Lu Wei shook his head, "Did you see it just now? The tentacles don't feel like it. Mutated animals."

  "It's an aquatic plant." Xie Ning nodded, "It should be a mutated aquatic plant."

  This is a headache. If there are mutated plants under the water now, it will also increase trouble for them.

  After all, they now have to carry a large bundle of towing oil bottles when traveling, otherwise the vehicle will overturn.

  "What do you think those flesh-colored tentacles look like?"

  "Isn't it a bit like an octopus tentacle?"

  "It should be something like water vine." Xie Ning pondered for a moment, then looked up at Lu Wei, "You have a way Can we imprison it?"

  Lu Wei said hesitantly, "I feel a little confused. After all, we don't know how big this mutated aquatic plant is." "

  If it is particularly strong and has lush roots... it will be more difficult to deal with."

  Xie Ning said at the window While pacing back and forth, Yu Tianfeng carried a box and leaned over quietly, "What are you looking at?"

  "There are mutated aquatic plants."