Wattpad Original
There are 15 more free parts

Ch. 24: I can't do this if you're being nice to me, Imogen.

"You're in your head, angel," accuses Torin, lightly caressing my cheeks.

"It feels too good," I tell him. "Too good to give up."

"You wanted slow," he protests.

"I know."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"God, no!"

He smiles and lightly kisses my lips. "Good. I was hoping you'd say that."

He continues his movements, eyes never leaving mine. "Just look at me, OK?"

I nod.

"Concentrate on what you're feeling."

I sink into his hold, giving my full attention to the sensation taking place between my legs. He kisses me with a gentle, yet powerful force and I have no option but to completely submit to the moment. I moan into his mouth as both my mouth and my pussy are worked into oblivion. Torin—knowing my body better than perhaps I know it myself—drives me forward, keeping my thoughts present. He continues to whisper loving words into my ear as his hands roam, his touches intoxicating to say the least. I can feel myself nearing my climax and in a bid to prolong the moment, I close my eyes. Torin—seeing this—expresses his immediate displeasure and quickly flips us over, landing his palm against the swell of my arse.

"Offt!"

"I told you to keep your eyes on me, did I not?"

His smirk is sinful and I have no problem kissing it. "Sorry."

With me now on top, I rock my hips into his with every intention of driving him wild. Torin rarely relinquishes control, so when he does, I fully intend to take advantage of it. I grind and shimmy, truly obsessed with the sounds leaving his lips as a result.

"Fuck, Imogen!"

I continue my assault, lowering myself towards his lips. There, he takes charge, forcing me into a kiss I'm sure I'll never recover from. So much of what he's feeling is poured into this moment and I can't help but wonder if he feels it too.

"I'm close," he warns, nose brushing mine.

He flips us both around and proceeds to gently fuck me until I'm screaming his name like a worship on the tip of my tongue. My body convulses as he continues his thrusts, eyes focused on mine. He takes hold of my hands and interlocks his fingers with mine, squeezing them the closer he gets to his climax. My orgasm stretches beyond the norm and as I clench to elongate the sensation, Torin growls.

"Fuck!"

He quickly withdraws and climaxes on my chest, the warmth of his release a delight. He quickly inserts his fingers into my opening, keen to keep my orgasm going for as long as possible. I continue to moan as he chants my name, our breaths and pants mixing as one. Eventually—after what feels like an eternity—I return to my surroundings, finding Torin gazing down at me like I'm the answer to every question he's ever had.

"You're in your head," I accuse.

His smile is immediate. "I am."

"What are you thinking?" I ask.

He leans forward, pressing his forehead to mine. "I'm thinking there's no fucking way I'm letting you go after that."

"How would that work?" I laugh.

He repositions himself so that he's lying next to me, noses touching.

"I could keep you locked up in my bedroom forever?"

"What would I eat?"

"You can eat me," he replies, smirk suggestive.

"What about Maeve?"