Chapter 10.

Amari K

Amari K. Sanders

First person pov:

"Thank you. You look nice too." I said replying to the blondes compliment.

Suddenly the waitress come up giving the four girls their waters.

"Would y'all like any drinks?"

She took the everyone at the start of the tables drinks then she got to Paige.

"What can I get for you babe?"

Paige started to make a face but quickly stopped herself. I personally think the girl was just being friendly. I mean I call everyone "babe".

"I'll take a Diet Coke."Paige said.

"Okay and you?" The waitress said turning to me.

"A Dr. pepper please"

The waitress chuckled quietly. I wonder what's funny, cause last time I checked I wasn't making a joke. She took the rest of the girls orders and before leaving she turned back around to face the table.

"Oh and for those who don't know me I'll be your waiter. My name is Clara." She said looking at everyone, but mostly Paige.

Clara that's a pretty name.

She came back with our drinks.

"A diet coke for a pretty girl" she said placing Paiges diet coke while lightly brushing her hand. 

Paige quickly pulled her hand away and smiled.

"Fix your face" Azzi whispered in my ear checking me.

"Thank you" I said laughing quietly. Gotta keep it friendly.

"Would y'all like any appetizers? Or are yall ready to order?"

We all collectively agreed to skip the appetizers and figure out what we wanted to order.

"What are you getting we all asked each other?"

"I think I'm gonna get the steak or the prime rib." I said.

"Ohh that sounds really good. I think I'm gonna get the ham and cheese Quesadilla." Said Paige

"Paige I know they're your favorite, but you can't get them at every restaurant we go to."

"Watch me."

I covered my mouth to laugh. It was funny watching them bicker.

The waitress came back and took our orders.
Then she came back with only Paige's order.

"Paige you cannot eat until everyone else is served" said Nika playfully.

"Oh shush" she replied

Finally she came out with everyone's food.