Chapter 29.

Paige M

Paige M. Bueckers 

First person pov: 

I was chillin in my bed laughing at insta reels. They are so funny bro. I have practice in like an hour so I'm just wasting time. I hear the front door open and hear Azzi on the phone with someone. I get up out my bed and walk into the kitchen. I rest myself on the counter listening to Azzi's conversation.

" I don't know why you still talk to that girl she's a bi- oh hey Paige" said Azzi

"Hey where you coming from?"

"I was hanging out with Nika"

"Oh, who you on the phone with?"

"Guess it's your favorite person at the moment"

"You aren't on the phone with me" 

You aren't on the phone with me though"

"don't be a dick Paige"

I laughed at her.

" so who are you on the phone with?"

" Seriously Paige? I'm on the phone with Amari'

Take the phone from her and see my beautiful wife.

" heyyyyyy" I say

"Hi Paige" she says smiling.

 "Stop flirting with my cousin and give me my damn phone"

"Damn all right you don't got to be mean"

"when it comes to you yes I do because you don't listen"

" Did you bring any food back?"

" no fat ass"

" you know what remember that"

" what are you going to do?"

" you go see when I get my lick back" I say standing up and walking back to my room.

"Okay Paige" I hear her laughing. "Paige is a pussy she's not going to do shit"

"I don't know about all that" Amari says.

Ohhhh okay so y'all both wanna play. Clock it. Wait, what does clock it even mean? I heard Amari say that.

TIME SKIP 

I'ts been like an hour and Azzi is still on the phone with Amari. I don't know what they're talking about but I hear both their voices. I'm honestly really bored since both of them are talking to each other and I have nothing to do. I've already cleaned my room and made me something to eat. I sigh opening up snapchat. The first thing I see is a snap from Amari since she is pinned. it was a snap from yesterday that I never got to open. Damn she must feel played. I mean I would feel played If I was her. I open it and see it's a picture of her in a sports bra with spandex shorts on. Chhuuu my baby looks good. I can't lie I'm smiling ear to ear rolling around my bed. Do I save it in chat or do I sticker it?? How about I do both?? Nooooo wellll no, but I want this picture. But, you know what Ima just sticker it. I had to do it a couple of times because it wouldn't get the WHOLE picture. Should I send her something back? Mhhhh yes.  Take off my shirt revealing my red sports bra and black basketball shirts. I turn my led lights on red. I take a picture sideways with my tongue out. Damn I'm sexy. I click Send and quickly swiped out of the app. Baw my heart is racing. Suddenly from Azzi's room I hear a loud squeal but it wasn't from her. I opened up snapchat hesitantly. She opened it.

My bedroom door opens and I see Azzi with an annoyed face.

"What the fuck did you do?" she asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask with a smirk

"So you are telling me you having nothing to do with Amari running laps around her apartment?"

"AZZI HUSH" I hear Amari yell from afar.

"Nope definitely not"

TIME SKIP 

I'm walking into practice with Azzi and I see Amari talking to Qadence. She has light pink shorts on and a white tank top. Pink is definitely her color. I walk up to her and give her a hug. Her skin is cold, but soft.

"Hey Bueckers" she says.

I think I'm hard...I love when she calls me by my last name. I don't know what it is but just something about her saying it. Its definitely a turn on for me.

"Hey Sanders"

Me and Azzi joined their conversation but it was cut short due to the coach coming in.

"All right ladies huddle up" He says.

The girls began to walk toward him. I stay back a little bit just to get a better look at her. Apparently she felt my eyes on her because she turned around pretty quickly.

"You coming Bueckers?" Yes.

Amari K. Sanders

Third person pov:

Paige ended up going home and getting stuff to go to Amari's house for the night. At the moment Paige was exploring Amari's room while Amari was laying in her bed.

"Do you have to touch everything?" Asked Amari laughing.

The blonde girl looks up from the mini fridge.

"Yes actually" she replies.

"You can explore later come lay with me"

"How about it explore you?" said Paige.

Amari's eyes widen as she raised her voice yelling "WOAHH"

Both girls laughed at this.

Paige walked over to Amari's bed and laid close to her.

"Much better," Amari said.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" asked Paige.

"Of course what do you wanna watch?"

"Umm I don't know"

Paige sat up and began scrolling through Netflix movies while Amari checked a notification on her phone. Paige was alarmed when she heard Amari gasp.

"What is it?" she asked, turning around.

Amari turned her phone to show Harper and some boy.

"Harper and some random? What's surprising about that?"

"That's not random, that's my ex."

Paige squinted her eyes to get a better look at the boy. He was blonde and had blue eyes just like Paige. And he had a basketball jersey on. So he played basketball just like Paige. This caused Paige to have a feeling she's never felt before jealousy. Paige furrowed her eyebrows.

"Where did you get that from?" The blonde asked, looking up at her lover.

"It was sent to me by an unknown number.."

"Block it" 

"I'm doing that right now"

There was an uneasy feeling in the air. Both girls didn't like the feeling in their stomachs, but they went back to what they were doing before.

A couple minutes later there was ringing from Amari's phone. Both girls looked at each other and then looked down at the phone. Paige flipped it over revealing a no caller id was calling..

..ANSWER IT?