22. Supportive Girlfriend

As I arrive back at the palace I walk straight to my dad's office. I even open the door by myself.

E: Dad, I wanna go to Charles races.

KG: We already talked about this, Elisabeth. It's not safe for you.

E: Than I'll take Ryan with me. Please, I'm his girlfriend. I should support him.

Simon: That's a good point tho.

I turn around as I didn't notice that Simon is also here. He winks.

E: I want to be supportive, dad. I beg you.

KG: I want you to be close to me after everything that happened with August. I need to have an eye on you.

I sigh. It's cute. He feels guilty for everything. But it happened and even tho it was a bit of my dad fault since he dragged me into the marriage, it's still only August fault for what he did to me.

S: We know Charles by now. Betty is happy with him. We can trust Charles.

E: I even pushed his own mother away to meet me, because you wanted to get to know Charles first. 

That's it. That's why it took me so long for meeting his mom. Dad always wanted Charles to be close to him. So he knows he won't hurt me.

S: There is only good news about Charles and Betty. If they're going to the race together and it also can be good publicity for our whole royalty.

My dad can't hide his smile and crosses his arms. He's suspicious.

KG: Since when do you two stick together like this much?

E: Please, dad. I mean you also want him to come to royal events someday. Then I need to go to his races. I really want to support him. And what if he wins the championship?

KG: Okay, fine. You won. But you're taking Ryan and Tom with you. For safety.

E: Isn't Ryan enough? They'll already look at me but with two bodyguards?

KG: Ryan AND Tom or no race.

E: Thank you!

I smile and go back to my room. I see Charles sitting on my bed which makes me confused. He immediately gets up and hugs me tight.

C: I'm so sorry, princess.

E: What are you doing here? Why aren't you with your family?

C: I'm sorry for Lorenzo. He told us about - you know.

I look down. It still hurts. Lorenzo has a point but it wasn't a nice way to tell me. I wanted his family to like me and not think I have a bad influence on Charles. Charles raises my chin with his finger to make me look into his eyes.

C: He's acting like a dad sometimes. Always protective.  But that's fine for me. I know you're different than all the other girls out there, but I love you, Elisabeth. I don't care what everyone thinks about this. I want you.

E: But he's right, Cha. You always fly back only because of me. You're tired and exhausted. It's not how you win the championship.

C: You're good for me. I would do anything for you.

I can't help and smile. I can't hide this any longer.

E: I just talked to Dad and Simon. I can join you on your races.

C: No way?! You're kidding?!

He looks at me shocked which makes me laugh.

E: Yes, well, I have to take-

He interrupts me as he wraps his arms around my body and spins me happy around. Lorenzo was right. Charles needs my support.

C: That's the best news ever!

I laugh even more. We're both happy. Everything turns out good. I wrap my legs around his body and my arms around his neck.

We kiss.

Charles carries me kissing over to my bed and lays me gently down. My heart beats faster again. He's making me so happy. We start to make out more passionate. I feel him getting harder. I take his shirt off. The smirk on his lips pressing against mine. He pulls me onto his lap and opens up my dress. He runs his fingers slowly over my arms. I have shivers all over and feel how excited I get. He kisses my necks while i pull him closer to me, still sitting on his lap. I close my eyes and enjoy every touch of Charles. I push him back onto the bed and kiss him all over his body. I get to his jeans. I open his belt when a hand stops me. I put his hand away and give him only a smile before I continue. He helps me taking his pants off. I can't stop checking him out. He looks so handsome. I touch him while crawling back on top of him. I start moving my hips to make him more excited. I have no idea if I'm doing this right. I just do what feels good to me. He pulls me up and kisses me again. Charles takes off my bra and my underwear. He turns me around so I'm on top of him.

C: You really sure about this?

He knows this is my very first time. He's very careful. But still I'm scared it could hurt. I look into his eyes and nod.

E: Yes.

He takes off his underwear and goes very gently into me. I moan. Wow. He goes deeper inside and leans next to my ear while moving his hips slowly.

C: Let me know, when it hurts.

I put my hand on his cheek and pull him into a kiss. We move in perfect harmony. I never imagined it would feel this good.

He gets off me and falls next to me, while breathing heavily.

C: Wow. You were- wow.

I giggle and turn to him. He puts the blanket over us as he takes me into his arm.

E: Glad, you liked it?

C: You were perfect, princess. In every way.

He kisses me. How much I love this man.