Jealousy & confession

Viradya's pov ~~~

I was on my way to the office, to brief on my work to Ambrose. I entered the room , I saw him sitting on the chair.
He was wearing a dark blue suit on white shirt. He's dark blue eyes moved towards me.
He's expressionless face turned into a smiling one.

Why he always smiles at me like that ??

" Ohh you are here !! "

He said, pulling a chair for me. I sat on the chair, he sat on the chair near me. He came closer me and started staring at me.

" I'm here to give you the briefing !! "

I said in a hope that he will pull off.

" Humm , go ahead !! "

He said without moving an inch.

" You are too close !! "

" Ohh sorry !! "

He said while smiling at me.

I started my briefing but all he did was just staring at my face which made me little embarass.

" That's all !! "

I said.

" Huhh ???"

He said in a confusion.

" Did you even listen what I said ? "

He cleared his throat.

" Ofcourse!! "

" Okay then, I'll take my leave !! "

I tried to stand when he pulled me making me sit on his lap. My eyes widened in shock.

" Oh I'm really sorry ......"

I tried to move from his lap but his grip tightened making difficult to move. I was too stunned to speak when a man voice came. His grip loosen, I pushed him and hurriedly sat on another chair.

" Oooohhh !!! I'm really sorry , I came in wrong time !! "

He said , I looked at him.

" He's josh, my little brother!! "

Ambrose introduced him to me.

" Ohh ...hii, I'm viradya "

" Hii ! I'm Josh !! "

He cutely smiled, I smiled back.

" You are so beautiful!!! "

He said being amazed, which made me chuckle.

" Are every Indian this beautiful or is it just you ..."

"Yes every Indians are very beautiful"

He's funny, and it's actually fun to talk to him. He doesn't look like his cold brother, who was staring at us angrily.

" You are so mean "

Ambrose told me out of nowhere !! Like what I did? Why is he pouting like a baby? Did he heard my thoughts ???

Ambrose pov ~~

I was waiting for her, when she entered my lips automatically formed a curved. She's the sunshine in my dark life, which I don't wanna loose. 
When josh introduced himself to her, she smiled !!! She's showing her beautiful smile to other man? But she never smiled at me like that. I want those beautiful smiles only for me, her as whole just only for me. How badly I want her to smile at me, she's worth my death or even more than that. How can she be so mean, why she doesn't smiles at me ? She's enjoying his company too much !!!

" You are so mean "

I don't know why but I said that. Even though it's childish to say something like that, but still.....

" What do you mean? "

She asked me in confusion. I just sighed.

" Be my girlfriend chipmunk "

" What ??? "

Her eyes widened in shock and Josh kept his hand in his mouth while being amazed.

" I like you ..no...I love you ...more than anything ...You are someone so important that I can loose my life over without thinking much....so...be my girlfriend or better ..my wife !! "

I looked at her, she was just looking at me. May be she's still in shock !?

" You are crazy !! "

After saying that she left !! Wait, what kind of reply was that? I was standing there still thinking about her reply.

Josh followed her when she left the room.

" Bhabhi ....wait !!!! "

" Bhabhi ???? "

Josh pov~~

I went to office with brother , because I wanted to meet my sister-in-law. I googled what people in India class their sister-in-law and I found the word " bhabhi " and it's so cute. I memorized that word.
She's really so beautiful, so I complemented her which I guess made brother jealous. Well I love this side of him. Finally I got his weakness. So I kept complementing her which made him even more jealous but I didn't thought he will propose her.
His sudden confession made bhabhi so shocked that she paused on her spot. Well I enjoyed that, his filmy lines .....oh my god ....The Ambrose , most dangerous mafia has fallen really hard.

She left in anger so I followed her because I know brother will not go to her right now as he knows she needs time to think but it's dangerous for her to go alone, as Ali is still looking for a chance to attack her.

I was following her to her home, she was walking so fast, I even called her but she ignored me.

" Bhabhi wait !! "

I grabbed her hand trying to stop her, I know she's angry but only because she doesn't know my brother. But before I can say anything some smashed my head with a damn stick.

A/n pov:- hey guys, thank you so much for reading this chapter. Hope you liked and enjoyed it.
And if you did, don't forget to like and share your thoughts.
Once again Thank You !! Will see you in the next chapter.
🩷🩷