Melodramatic!!

Rachel's pov ~~

I got a call from josh, I don't know why but I got excited seeing his name. I felt something in my stomach, it's weird and without any second thought I received his call. But when he said Ambrose got shot and died I got my trauma back. The traumatising memory I had since my childhood when my father died in a gun shot. We were on a trip to Russia when suddenly a war breakout between two troops and in that my father also got shot and died on the spot and those people cared any less. There wasn't any guilty on their faces. I was just five then, and since I have trauma with guns and people carrying it. Maybe that's why I was avoiding josh at first. But slowly my heart was opening for him, but when I got to know he lied and above of all that it was the same thing I hate the most. He was not sorry for that at all.

" It's not a big deal "

He shouted, which made me come back to reality. It's not a big deal for him ....ofcourse afterall he is also someone who carries gun with him !! How can it be a big deal for him? I was the stupid one thinking may be he's different from them, I'm stupid for believing in his lies that he likes me .... I'm at the fault !!!

" forget it .... Since It's not a big deal there's no need in talking anymore to you "

I was so mad .... On him but more than that I was mad on myself. Why the hell I fell for someone like him ??? Like why ??? I wasn't able to control my tears ...why it's following continuously without my permission ?? Why my senses are not working according to my terms ???

I reached home, Jerry wasn't home. She was taking care of Ambrose. I locked my room and my body just fell on the bed, I stared at the roof, tears were flowing from my eyes.
Why life becomes more shitty when you start feeling a little bit happy??? Why it has to be so melodramatic??

Ambrose's pov ~~

I'm enjoying all the special treatment I was getting from my chipmunk. She was so careful of my broken arm well it was not that serious but seeing her love for me I faked it for a little long. I was faking that I'm having difficulty in licking the spoon up

" Do you need some help?? "

" Yeahh "

She picked the spoon and started feeding me. I don't know about real heaven but I'm sure it would be the same as right now.
With her I'm okay with anything. She's the only thing I want in my life till I die and after death too.

" Is it bad ?? "

She asked me about the porridge doctor gave me.

" Actually it's very delicious...."

" Really ??? "

" Yeahh !!! Because my chipmunk is feeding me ...and anything would taste delicious if you touch it !!! "

She blushed ......aahhhh my heart !!!!!! I was screaming internally.

Chipmunk was sleeping so peacefully beside me and how can someone be this pretty while sleeping ?? I was admiring her when Josh entered the room. I shush him, I didn't want to disturb her sleep. We went out from the room.

" What happened?? "

I asked him and then Josh told me everything thing.

" Now what should I do ?? "

" I'll ask chipmunk tomorrow "

" Okay !! "

He said in a low pitch.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine ...just go and sleep !! "

" Hummm !! "

Viradya's pov~~

I woke up next to Ambrose, I felt butterflies when I saw his sleeping face. He's so handsome, how come I never noticed his sharp features and more importantly his eyes. Those dark blue eyes are deep as the ocean which is worth dying for. I touched his long lashes then his nose and then I noticed his lips .... I was staring at them when Ambrose suddenly spoke

" Are you done staring ?? "

His eyes were closed then how come he knows I was staring at him ??
He gave me a peck on my lips. My eyes widened on his sudden act. My heart started thumping so hard.

" Why ?? You were also staring at my lips seductively"

" what ??  When did I ......??? "

I was so embarrassed, he knew I was staring at his lips !!!! Ahhhhhhh ......
I put my palms on my face to hide myself.

He chuckled and grabbed my hands making me look at him.

"You can stare at them as much as you want ... I'm all yours chipmunk !!!"

I felt butterflies again !!! I never felt like this before when he called me that but now I'm feeling butterflies in my stomach ......he will become a reason for my death one day !!!!

" Ohh by the way I wanted to ask you something !! "

" What ??? "

" About Rachel ......"

I forgot to call her yesterday ...... I'm such an idiot

" I'll tell you later ...I need to go ....."

" What ... Where??? And what about me ? "

" Don't worry those nurses will help you ...I need to see Rachel .... it's important..."

I rushed home. She was in her room ... she's sleeping ???

" Raché ..... Are you sleeping ?? "

I was waiting for her response from outside of her room.

" I was.... When did you come ?? "

She said in a very weak voice while coming out from her room, her eyes were swollen and her face was pale as ice.

" Are you okay ?? "

" Yeahh !! I'm fine......"

" Rachel !!!.....Rachel !!! "

She fainted, I panicked. I called josh and he rushed here. We took her to the hospital.

" It's nothing serious, she just had a high fever. We have administered some IV and medicine, she will be fine soon "

The doctor said, we all sighed in relief. Josh looked at me with his eyes filled with so many questions.

" Why ?? "

I told him everything about her dad. There was guilt on his face. He sat near her and held her hand.

" I'm really sorry "

He said with his teary eyes.

A/n pov :- Thank you all for reading this chapter ...I hope you liked this.
Also thank you to all those who liked all my chapters.....

Thank you !!!

See you in the next chapter 🩷 🩷