Don't tease me again!!

Rachel's pov ~~

It's been two weeks since that accident and here I'm stucked with this annoying man. I'm out of ideas for my new work and he never leaves a chance to order me for his works like I'm his personal maid. Well I can't even cry about that, it's all because of my stupidity

" why are we here ? Do you even know how busy I'm right now, I need to write my novel and here I'm wasting my time because of you!! "

I said to Mr.annoying josh. We were outside a hotel, and behind us there were so many lambos standing.

" Who knows you may write something great after this!! "

He gave me a cheesy smile. I looked at him in confusion. Did he bring me here so that I can get some ideas to write something? But why would he, it's not like he likes me or something!! 

" By the way, are you Alexander Dumas descendant ?? "

" Bitch are you crazy ??? "

" No because you both are Dumas and you both are author too !! "

This dumbass really get's on my nerves. 

" No actually I AM Alexander Dumas, it's my second life !! You know past life and all ....." 

He chuckled, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

" Okay, now let's go Miss Alexander Dumas!! "

He went out of his car, I glared at him for a second and then started undoing my seat belt when he opened the door for me. I was flustered by his action. 

Suddenly men started to come out from those lambo, for a second I got a heart attack when they stood infront of us. 

" Let's go !! "

It was actually very awkward for me as it's my first time experiencing something like this.

I followed him, and oh my god it was hugeeee castle themed hotel, interior designed with shining mirrors. Lots of men in black suites were standing everywhere. I was still lost in the beauty of the place when he suddenly stopped, my head bumped on his back. His back was hard as rock. 

" Be careful, Alex !! "

He said in teasing tone. Wait what ?? Alex ?? This crazy bitch !!! 

" Welcome Mr. Josh !! "

An old man said coming towards us. Josh smiled at him and greeted back. The old man looked at me in question, when josh turned around me and introduced me.

" Oh .. she's me girlfriend!! "

He said while testing his hand on my waist. I looked at him in shock. He just gave me a smile. 

" Just play along, I'm still having headache."

He whispered in my ears reminding me of the accident again. I forced a smile to the man

" Hii I'm Fransisco !! Nice to meet you beautiful lady !!"

"Hello. And you are handsome too !! "

Josh looked at me in shock, he cleared his throat. Fransisco laughed at my compliment. 

" Please have a seat !! "

We three sat on the sofa present in the middle of huge hall.

" So what would you like to have beautiful lady? "

"Oh !! I'm fine with anything you want. "

" You really know how to make someone happy. "

Fransisco complimented me, while josh's face was turning red in annoyance may be. He was really looking funny. I have never seen him like this, ohhhh itsyfun though. 

And after saying goodbye to Mr.Fransisco, we went to our cars.

" What were you doing ?? "

 He asked me in anger, nice!! Now I'll tease him. 

" What I did ?? You told me to play along, so I did it!! "

" Really ?? "

" And Fransisco was fun to talk with ...."

He raised his one eyebrow in annoyance. 

I was laughing internally, suddenly he came closer to me and slammed his hands on the car window behind me. I looked at him, his eyes were piercing through my soul. I felt nervous under his intense stares. 

" Wha...what ....."

" Have you forgotten babes, I'm you boyfriend!! "

" When did you....."

And before I can say anything further, he kissed me. My eyes widened in shock. He started to move inside my mouth and I was so stupid that I allowed him. I can feel his smirk. 

" Don't tease me again !! "

He said before kissing me again. 

Viradya's pov ~~

" What I did that ???"

Rachel said grabbing her hair .

" What happened ?? "

I asked Rachel, she was behaving like a mad dog, since she came home after meeting Josh 

" Huhhh??? ..... Ohhhh ...."

I looked at her waiting for her to answer while all she did was smiling at me.

" Why are you behaving like this ....are you okay ?? "

" Hummm... I'm good !! Everything is good !! "

After saying this, she went to her room.
Something did happened.

A/n :- Hey guysss!! Welcome back.
Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to like and comment.
See you in the next chapter!!.🩷🩷