May be !!!

Rachel's pov ~~

When Ambrose called me for help. An idea suddenly popped up in my head.....why not we make a deal to help out eachother!!!
So We decide to help eachother where I'll help him to get Jerry and in return he will help me to shoo away josh.

When he asked me about her favourite coffee, I told him mine. Obviously jealousy is the remedy. And to make any girl jealous is very simple; another girl !!!.

I intentionally decided to go to amusement park because Ambrose told me that Josh is scared of rides. Isn't It funny that he's a mafia but fears rides !!!

" Rachel "

Jerry stopped me, I looked at her why she's defending him? They are behaving like they are really closed. But I'm not gonna back off.

" Fine !!.... If no one wants ...then it's fine !! "

I acted sad, then Ambrose said that he will go on that with me.
I complimented him while looking at Josh in a taunting stare. We left them behind and went to the ride.

" Why did you agreed to come ?? "

I asked Ambrose.

" So that Josh will be jealous"

" Humm ?? "

I didn't heard him clearly so I asked again.

" Because I thought You really wanted that's why ....."

" Really !!! "

He's really a gentleman, he came with me because I wanted to....Well Jerry you need to husband him.

During all those hours ,I tried act close with Ambrose so that Jerry feel jealous and Josh will think that I like Ambrose and not him so he will not disturb me again, it's like killing two birds with one stone.

" You don't like Josh ?? "

Jerry asked me, it was so sudden which made me stop before answering.

" Humm...I don't know....."

Jerry was staring at me with her curious expression.

" I mean he's cute and sweet but....."

" But ???? "

" He's not fictional !!!! "

" what ??? "

She looked at me with an "I'm done" expression.

" Is it because you like Ambrose ?? "

I knew it, she's jealous....it worked!!!
I tried to act cool and looked at Jerry with questionable eyes.

"What ?? And why do you think so??"

" No...I mean ..you two looked really close today and you were so happy too. "

Hummm....I can smell it ...the jealousy!!!

" Yes we are close indeed !! "

She looked at me with blank expression making me burst in laughter.

" Why are you laughing ?? "

" Are you jealous Jerry ?? "

" What ??? Jealous ?? Who ...me ?? "

" Yess ...you !! And I can clearly sense it...you like him .. don't you ? "

" What ...nooooo !!! "

She denied but I can sense her hesitation in her denial. She likes him but doesn't know yet.

" Are you sure ?? "

" Of... ofcourse!! "

" So you have no problem if Ambrose and I gets close ??? "

" I....umm...."

Viradya's pov ~~

I'm really confused !!! Why I'm hesitant to answer her when she asked me that question. Like I have no problem with Rachel being close to Ambrose but why I'm not able to say it.

" Will you be able to see him with another girl ?? "

When she said that I felt something heavy in my chest. Why ?? Do I ...really like him ???

I was so frustrated. Rachel's words are still roaming in my mind which is so irritating. Like doing PhD isn't enough to frustrate about, now I have one more thing to worry about !!.
I wasn't able to focus on my work so I decided to get myself some coffee.
I stepped out from the lab when I saw Ambrose.

" Hey !! "

" Hii "

I replied him, he was shocked. I looked at him with confusion then I realised that I was smiling at him.

" Did you just smiled at me ?? "

" Ofcourse not !! Why would I ? "

" But I saw you though..."

" Why are you here ?? "

" Oh ...here ..."

He is so happy to give me coffee. But wait this coffee..... It's Rachel's favourite.

" Is this for me ?? "

I asked him in a serious tone

" Yes !! "

" It doesn't look like though ...."

" What do you mean ?? It's your fav coffee "

" No.. that's not "

I left without further saying anything or listening to him. " Your favorite coffee" my foot. That's Rachel's favourite. He likes me...really ??
I doubt.

" Bhabhi !! "

" I'm not your bhabhi !! "

Josh looked at me with a startled face.

" What happened?? "

" Nothing "

By saying that I continue to walk towards the near cafe to get myself some drinks.

" Are you okay ? "

" Why ? Do I not look okay ?? Actually you are right .. I'm not okay because of your lovely brother... "

" Bro...why ..."

" I mean if he really likes me then how come he doesn't know what flavour of coffee I like ...."

" Okay ..so you are angry because brother doesn't know the coffee you like !!! "

" He is the one who used to tell me " I know everything about my women" but look at him now ..he brings me someone else's favourite coffee.... "

I was so angry, and this man is laughing ????

" You are laughing ??? "

I glared at him, he stopped laughing

" Bhabhi ..... You like my brother don't you "

" Yes !!!.....yeh??? ...I... "

I looked at him being shocked on myself. Josh was smiling like a creep.

" Wait ....You like me ??? "

I looked behind ....Ambrose !!!!

A/n pov ~~ hey guys !!! What do you think of this chapter ..tell me in the comments. I'll be waiting for your comments. Don't forget to like too if this made you smile a little.

See you in the next chapter 🩷🩷