Yet to Come

Ambrose pov ~~

I got a information about Ali's whereabouts. I finally found him, I ran after him and reached a crowded place.
It was a local area where migrated Vietnamese lives, somewhat had those market kind of place shown in typical Chinese movies. I was searching for him when suddenly a woman pushed me to the road and I got hit by the car. Obviously she was Ali's aquintance or may be his girlfriend. I looked at the Ali coming out of the same car while I was on the ground, he got away with her and I slowly lost my vision. 

When I open my eyes, I was in the hospital. I heard Josh's voice and another man's voice may be it was the doctor. I tried to move but I felt dizzy and a sharp pain in my arms too. I got my arms broken, I felt sleepy so I closed my eyes for a moment and don't know how many hours I slept. When I regained my consciousness I heard Chipmunk's voice.

She was crying, why ??? I was about to open my eyes but what she said next made me not to do so.

" I'm really sorry I behaved so cold towards ..... but how can you leave me like this ....I ...I didn't even got a chance to tell you about my feelings that I really like you .... I'm really sorry for not telling you the truth .... Please don't leave me ..I really love you ....please"

Ouch !!! She's really hitting me hard. 

" Do you like me that much ?? "

She looked at me with her swollen eyes and red nose. Oh my god !!! My chipmunk. Her doe eyes were looking at me with so much questions. 

" You.....you are alive !!! "

She was in a denial. Chipmunk and Rachel both looked at Josh. He just shook off his shoulder as he knows nothing.

" I guess so ....."

" You Idiot !!!! Are you kidding me ?? "

She started hitting me while her eyes teared up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her for a hug. This is the bestest of all the best days. Finally I'm her's .... Officially.....finally. 

" I'm so happy that finally I'm your boyfriend now !!! "

" And who says that ?? "

She teased me in her low voice.

" You !!! You just confessed your feelings to me ...now you can't run away from me "

" Just don't ever do this again or I'll kill you for real !! "

" But what I did ?? "

" Prank that you died ! "

" Prank ??? "

" Hummm ...Josh told Rachel that you got shot and ....... died "

" What ?? This bitch !!! "

Josh pov ~~

We were following Ali when brother got into an accident. Well it was nothing serious he just got some bruises and a broken arm too. 

At first I was really worried about him, but then doctor told us it was nothing serious. 

I saw mom crying for him and telling him how much she loves him when brother was unconscious then an idea poped in my head. 

If such cold lady can melt in this situation then why not bhabhi. I called Rachel, obviously she didn't picked up at first try well she never does. So I again called her and miracly she picked up .

" What do you want ?? "

I immediately got into the character 

" Brother....."

I faked some cries

" What happened?? Speak clearly !! "

She's worried .... It's working !!! 

" Brother got gunshot and .....and he "

" He what ?? For God sake's tell me what happened to Ambrose ? "

" He got gunshot and died !!! "

" What ???? "

I laughed internally, I continued but wait .....she hanged up !!! 

" He...hello ??? "

Did it worked or not ??? But she sounded worried !! Now I hope bhabhi can realise her feelings for brother and confess just like mom.

I was talking to doctor when Ambrose opened his eyes for a brief and again got unconscious. Doctor told us not to worry as it's because he's body is very weak and all the medication made him dizzy. He will be fine after few days.

I came out when I saw bhabhi with Rachel. She was crying her eyes out, I'm feeling bad for her now. But I can't tell her the truth right now. And finally the wait was over, she confessed her feelings to him. But my act also got blown off , she looked at me in confusion but then I noticed a fire bolt shooting from Rachel's eyes. Now I'm dead for real, I ignored all her glares and just tried to act innocent. 

" You come out. "

Rachel demanded..... Jesus Christ help me or she will hang me to death. 

" What was that ??? Was it supposed to be a prank ?? "

" Ofcourse not !! "

" Then what was that ?? "

" What ?? "

I acted innocent, she glared me 

" I also didn't know he was alive ....we thought..."

" You thought what ??? Is death funny to you or you enjoy it so much ?? "

" It's not like that ...I just ..."

" You what Josh ??? Joking about death like it's nothing .... This time you really crossed the line ... "

" Why are you so mad .... It's not a big deal !! "

" It is a BIG deal for me , for Jerry ...for us ...you just joked about Ambrose's death ...but have you ever thought about Jerry ?? How will she feel ?? And in all these shit you involved me !!! "

" Rachel... "

" Just forget it .... Since it's not a big deal for you I don't think there's any need to talk to you "

She left .... She's really really mad this time. May be I over did it ... But I just wanted to help them !!!

A/n pov :- sometimes your intention can be misjudge by people's because of the way you express it.
Well relationship needs some misunderstanding to make it more solid.

Thank you guys for reading,. And I appreciate all the cuties for liking and commenting ... 💝-this is for you all.

See you in the next chapter 🩷🩷