Sour Grapes

Josh's pov ~~

I was thinking of some way to pursuade mom when brother called me asked me to go with him because mom was on round in the mall. 

When we reached there, the scene was something else. My love and bhabhi was fighting with a couple. Brother and I stopped for a second on the scene, they looked fierce.

Honestly I was scared, don't know about Ambrose ....maybe he was shocked to see that side of bhabhi. 

** P.s. - he was scared too.**

But then I saw mom there too. She was watching them from afar, and I can tell from her expressions she was kinda enjoying that, afterall she likes women who are like her, fierce and brave.

" You two just stay out of it ...and you !!! "

That man pointed his finger to the female staff after saying that to bhabhi and love. Ambrose was about to kill that man but I stopped him.
He looked at me in anger but more in kind of confusion. I pointed towards mom.

" Call your boss right now ...or I'll sue you "

" Go ahead!!! "

Mom said. Everyone looked at her. She walked towards them, she has that aura which was shouting "Rich bad bitch" vibes.

" Now Who are you ??? Just call the fucking boss now!! "

The woman asked, well gurllll that's the owner right in front of you the Vensé Rochefort.

" Well you asked for the boss, I'm the boss. "

She replied calmly but her aura was so cold.

" What ??? Is there no man in this shop ?? ....No doubt this shop is so messed up !! "

The mens who were with her tried to step in but she stopped them.

" This bitch really needs a good beating!! "

Rachel said angrily while grabbing his collar.

Mrs.Rachefort stopped her, and looked towards the man. 

"How about I mess up a little more??"

She slapped the man , everyone around seemed pleased by that slap. 

" You !!! "

She again slapped him, making the woman stop at her spot. she then grabbed his hair and made him kneel down in front of the staff.

"Apologize!!"

She said coldly

" What ?? What are you doing?? This is abusing !! I'll report you."

His wife shouted.

" Hummm ... Go ahead, but before that apologize. "

She said in a demanding tone. The man tried to get up but her grip was more tighter than his character. She glared him, the man accepted his defeat and apologized.

" I have recorded everything, I'll sue you for harassing my husband like that "

The woman said, jokes on her even the biggest mafias can't beat mom so how can she ?

" Please be sure to do that ... Because I'm going to sue you too and you don't know what my lawyers are capable of doing. Unfortunately you also don't have the power or money to fight against my lawyers. Forget about the brain !! "

Now that's my mom!!! I can't be more prouder of her than this. She definitely knows how to shut anyone's mouth well if she's capable of shutting Ambrose off then she can shut anyone off.

" You don't stand a chance against me .... "

She finished her sentence and the police came. They all showed their respect to her, of course she's the queen mother of the nation and they have to bow in front of her then proceed to capture the couple. 

Viradya's pov ~~

" Did you saw her when she said " you don't stand a chance against me !!" My gosh .... she's totally a girl crush type. "

Raché was so excited talking about her.
I never thought I'll see such a powerful and fierce woman in a country ruled by mafias. Well We women can do anything indeed.
I really admire her.

" Gurlll.... I think I got a crush on her !! She's totally my type !! "

" You are a girl !!! And top of that you are straight !! "

I reminded her.

" Shittt!!! I think I'm bi now. "

" Really .... She's of your mother age "

" Age is just a number !! "

This girl .... I chuckled on her stupid talks.

" But seriously that was so cool to see a woman humbling stupid bastards "

I said thinking about her.

" I know right !! I hope I can meet her someday so that I can ask her for an autograph "

" What ?? "

We laughed not knowing her wish is going to come true and in a most unexpected way too.

I was in my room, working on my thesis, when Rachel came running to my room. She was out of breath while crying which made me nervous.

" What happened?? "

" Jerry .... Ambrose ..."

"Ambrose what ?? What about him ??"

And what I heard about that made me loose my mind. My breath stucked in my throat, I can't hear anything.
I ran away, my whole body was moving on it's own.

" Ambrose got shot in his chest .... He's dead ......"

A/n pov :- hey guys !!! Welcome back.
Thank you so much for reading my story and liking it !! I really appreciate you all for being so kind.

Hope to see you in the next chapter too.

Thank you !! 🩷🩷