Detention

-At the Mcfist tower-
"Nice job Viceroy! That robot failed to kill the Ninja!" said Mcfist screaming angrily to him. "Well sir, the Ninja actually didn't destroy this one." Viceroy said while watching the clip of the fight. "What the juice?! Let me see that!" He and Viceroy watched the whole fight and were surprised to see you punched the robot hard enough to break the connection. 
"That's one feisty girl." Viceroy said while getting chills.
"Y-yeah..."
"But it looks like the Ninja seems to care about her. Allot." Viceroy said looking evil.
"Oh yeah... Capture her!"
"ok sir, but we have to wait for the right moment." He smirked.
"Why?"
"Cause I have a brilliant plan."
"YOU MEAN MY PLAN!" Mcfist said screaming at him.
"Ok.. lets go with that..."

~~~ (y/n) POV ~~~
You were walking down the street thinking whether you'll kill the ninja or back-out. While your thinking about this you didn't notice that someone was calling your name. You turned around and saw it was just Randy.
"Hey (y/n)! I've been calling your name for like five times already!"He said panting.
" Oh man... I'm so sorry! Its just I was thinking about something." you said.
"About what?"
"Ah...It was nothing."
There was great silence for about 3 minutes.
Then it was broken by Randy asking "Hey! yesterday you gave me the wrong number." He said laughing nervously.
You giggled and try to hide it and said "Really? Oops! Hehe... here."
You grabbed a paper and start writing. After that you handed the paper.
" Is this the real number?" he said smiling.
" Yes." You said smiling back.
"Don't forget about Tomorrow!"
"Yeah... I won't!"
You two were together walking when Howard noticed too and went running towards you."Hey there!" He said.
"Hi Howard!" you said.
"Sup Homie!" Randy said happily.
You watched them do their long handshakes and after that you saw that the school was a few blocs away. You suddenly said to them "Hey guys! Lets have a race!"
They were surprised and widened their eyes.
"A r-race?" said Howard nervously.
"Yeah! Loser gets to buy lunch for the winner. You guys in?"
"I'm in!" Randy said while getting ready.
"Yeah But guys-" started Howard, But you screamed...
"3..2..1..GO!!" You said fast.
You ran as fast as you can and looked back and saw Howard running last. You were surprised that Randy was right beside you running fast too. It wasn't long enough you two were at the school and stepped at the same time. "I WIN!" you both said to each other.
"No. I was here fist."
"No weren't I was!"
"Hey, Where's Howard?"
You two looked back and saw he was running and sweating.
"Not...fair...you..guys..." He said while he was panting.
"Well, since we got here at the same time...You got to buy us lunch!" Randy said happily.
"WHAT!?!"
You and Randy laughed at Howard and helped him go inside.
After that you three went to your classroom.
Good thing no teachers saw you were running and there to give you three a detention slip.

---Randy's POV---
I was trying to listen to P-slim's lessons about math...But I got bored. I looked at (y/n) and tried not to laugh cause she was trying not to sleep at math class. That's when I got an idea and started writing at a paper and passed it to her. It wasn't soon until we were starting passing each other notes.
(at the paper)
"Hey!"
"Hi!"
"Trying not to sleep huh?"
"Yeah...zzzz...How about you?"
"Trying not get to bored. :p"
"Well...its working!"
"Haha... Any idea whats the lesson?"
"Uhm....Kinda...XD.. How about you?"
"I HAVE NO IDEA. XD"
"Haha... knew it."
"Oh man...P-slim is looking at us..."
"Oh yeah...You think we should stop?"
"Nah.."
"You sure?...Cause he's coming! Brace Yourself!"
"HERE WE GO!"
"AAAHHH!!!"
"AAHHH!!"

~~~(y/n) POV~~~
And with that P-slim took the note and said "Passing down notes aren't we Mr. Cunningham and Ms.(your last name)?". Then everyone on the class was looking at you both.
You both gulped and nodded. P-slim opened the note and said "Trying not to get bored huh?!?".
You both gulped and nodded again.
He both gave you detention slips and said "See you both in Detention!". I looked at the note and thought...My first detention?... I looked at Randy and he mouthed "I'M SORRY!"...I smiled and kinda giggled and mouthed back "Its ok!"...
Me and Randy in detention?...You blushed without knowing.

-Lunch Break-
You were waiting at the table with Randy while Howard was getting you both your lunch.
"Hey.. um... I'm so sorry about earlier..."
"Nah...its fine Randy..."
"Y-you sure?"
"Yess Randy."
Just then Howard came with our lunch.
"Just so you know...I have to convince Heidi to give me money."
"oh.. really?...Here you can have my sandwich."
"R-really?" Howard said full of hope.
"Yeah.. I made it myself but I accidentally made more...You want one Randy?"
"C-can I?" Randy said blushing.
"Yeah! sure!" You said Happily.

---Randy's POV---
(y/n) handed me the sandwich she made. I wonder how does this taste?... I took a bite and... and...
...
...
"Wow..." I said.
"What?...did I put something bad?...I knew the lettuce was a bit over the top!" She said.
"What?.. No... It's not good.."
"I knew it."
"Its...its..so BRUCEEE!!!"
"R-really?..." she said happily.
"yeah."
"well, I think this sandwich is the CHEESE!!!". Howard said while enjoying the sandwich.

(~ Meanwhile at Detention ~)
- (y/n) POV -
I was sitting next to Randy and saw that he was bored out of his mind. I just hope that a robot could smashed through the walls...I looked at the walls and wished for it to happen. To my surprise there was really a robot smashed the walls. The robot tried to capture you with its giant hands but then again you quickly jumped to avoid the attack. I tried to look for Randy but I saw him ran outside the classroom. But when I was looking for him I got distracted and the robot managed to grabbed you. You struggled to get out and That's when the Ninja appeared and said "SmokeBomb!"
"Good timing Ninja." You said trying to get out.
"Don't worry girl I've never met before." He said anxiously.

-Randy's POV-
I tried to get the robot to let go of her. So I Ninja kicked the Robot and managed him to be unconscious. (y/n) opened the metal hand all by herself. I was amazed myself. "Go hide some where girl I've never met before."
She smirked at me and said "C'mon I know you know my name Ninja...Or should I be calling you by your name..". I was shocked...but she winked at me. Could it be that she already knew?... But then the robot waked up and started chasing her. I tried to chase after them but when I already got there she already knocked out the Robot. She could tell that I was super shocked.

~ (y/n) POV~
The Robot chased you but when you ran into a corner, You kicked the robot right into its face and making it fly through the halls and was destroyed. The Ninja was prepared to have a fight but then.. I could he was surprised. Then you while smiling said "Shouldn't you be saying SmokeBomb Right now?".
"Oh...Y-yeah...Smokebomb!" then with that he leaved the red smoke which smelled like farts. Randy came running to you and said "Are ok (y/n)?".
"Yeah..." you said smiling at him.
"G-good.." He said relieved.

(Time skip!)
You were thinking about what you'll wear for tomorrow and was getting excited... you thought to yourself...
"I wonder will happen tomorrow..."

~~~~~~~
I wonder what will happen...hehe.... Trust me, the next chapter is so.... Bruce...  or not... 
Btw, Thank you for all the readers who read my story...Yes YOU!...