Can't Face the Fact...

---Randy's POV---
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?...
...
I was at the bathroom cleaning myself up after (Y/n) threw a pie at me at the cafeteria.. I walked out of the stall and I looked at the mirror... I still couldn't face the fact that she...tried to kill me!..
I don't know if I'm mad at her or If I'm in love with her... But still...
...
..
She looked pretty even though she's been covered in pie...
...
..
No!... Stop thinking about her!... If I only listened to the Nomicon... This wouldn't happen...
..
That's it the Nomicon!.. I ignored the Nomicon and this is what I get... A heart... broken now... I rushed out of the bathroom and ran to our cabin.. It was real hotter in there and I didn't want to stay there any longer.. so I grabbed the Nomicon and hid it under my jacket and went outside...going into the woods...
...
..
I gotta say.. Its a little bit cool here... I took a stroll around the woods and sat beside a tree...
"Hey there Nomicon.. I was wondering if... you know.. Have any advices for heartbroken dude?.. Not that I'm one though... I promise I'll listen to you from now on..." I said as I opened it and I fell into the book leaving my body like I was sleeping...
...
..
I fell down and then I was in a field.. full of wheat... Then words started to appear...
...
"A Ninja without balance will fall..."
...
"C'mon I've heard this one before!... And I sure learned my lesson..." I said faking out the last part...
 Then a Ninja appeared and it held a very special sword.. He adored it and even played with it by slicing up some wheat...My eyes widened as I saw that... I bet that one could slice a bulldozer...
"Soo Bruuce..." I said while I starred at it.. But he just threw it there like it was useless... and started walking out...
"What the juice!?.. Why would you do that!?" I asked but then a monster suddenly jumped out of nowhere and started attacking him.. But he left his sword there.. He tried to get it but it was too late... Then words started to appear and arrange themselves...
...
"A person doesn't know what they have until its gone..."
...
"That was the brucest sword I've ever seen and you just threw it away!?" I said out loud with a confused face and threw up my hands in the air... The Ninja face palmed and sighed and pointed at the words 'Person', 'have' ,and 'gone'...
"That was still the brucest sword I've ever seen.. He could you give it to me by any chance?.." I said as I held it with my hands... But before I could say another word, The Nomicon sucked me out and I saw the blinding light of the sun... I looked around if anyone was watching me or not... I got up and checked the time on my phone... It was just 2:00 pm.. And I was really surprised to see that someone has just texted me... It was from (Y/n)... I hate to admit it but I was surprised though...
"Hey, Randy!?..."
"..."
"Listen.. Could you please talk with me later?.."
"Why would I want to do that!?.. You already said you were gonna kill me..."
"...."
"Could you do me a favor and not talk to me?... And also... Not smile at me when you see me..."
"W-why?!..."
"Cause it hurts so bad inside..."
...
She didn't reply for about 5 minutes... then suddenly my phone buzzed..
...
..
My eyes widened as I saw her reply..
...
..
"You're not the only one though..."
...
..
I was shocked at the last thing she texted me... Not the only one huh?...
..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I was at the bathroom... You know cleaning after myself when Randy threw that pie at me... I wonder if he's still mad at me... I bet he is... I mean that's what I would do if someone did tried to kill me... So took a last look at myself before I went outside...
But when I went outside... The whole students were gathered  at the center while P-slim was gonna say something through the megaphone...
"Since someone trashed the cafeteria we'll be having our dinner outside..." He said looking a bit a happy though and the other students started shouting got joy... That was awesome news to me though...
"But the bad news is because we trashed their cafeteria and broke some tables.. Our fieldtrip is shorten... Were leaving tomorrow..." The whole students gasped and started freaking out like they didn't want  leave here.. I did the same too but it didn't made any difference...
"Silence!.. So if I were you... I'm gonna make the most of it today..." He said dropping the megaphone and ran freely... The whole students of Norrisville high was rushing everywhere.. Some even jumped on the lake while they were still on their normal clothes... but then someone grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the crowd...
...
Could it be...?
..
...
I looked and saw...
..
...
..
Heidi.. Just Heidi and Debbie...
"C'mon (Y/n)!.. Lets go ride some bikes!" Heidi said as she continued to dragged me... I plastered a smile across my face..
"Sure..."  I said as I agreed to her... We rented our bikes and of course I picked out the (f/c) bike.. We rode our bikes on the woods staying on the path... We continued our biking up on a hill and stopped there to gaze at the view we parked our bikes at a tree and sat at the edge of the cliff.. And it looked pretty bruce to me.. It was like that for about 30 minutes... Since It was our last day here, I wanted shout out something from inside...
"I'M SUCH A SHOOOB!!!" I shouted as I stood up real loud and it echoed.. Heidi and Debbie was surprised and they had their eyes wide too...
"What?" I said to them while raising my brow... They laughed a bit and shouted random things too...
"I LIKE MEXCIAN DEATH BEARS!!!" Debbie screamed out like there was no one listening.. Heidi and I laughed...
"Your turn Heidi.." I said to her.. She taught of words to say but...she got nothing...
"C'mon Heidi!.. Just shout anything out!" Debbie added...
"Like.. uh... I'm the cheese?" Heidi said like it was a question.. I chuckled a bit and said...
"Yeah...But a little bit louder..." I said patting her at the back...
"Ok, here goes... I'M THE CHEEEESE!!" Heidi shouted out loud... 
"Feels great isn't it?" I said with a smile...
"No you're not!" Someone shouted back.. We were shocked and starred at each other.. The voice sounded familiar though...To my surprise Randy and Howard were riding bikes as well.. I tried not to look at him and he did too... Heidi had a confused face as she saw us getting awkward and all... Then I remembered the text we just had earlier... I think he'll never forgive me... I sighed and got on my bike and biked away...leaving Heidi and Debbie behind... They tried to chase  me but I was so far away, They didn't catch up...
...
..
I stopped as I reached the waterfall where...the thing happened... The memory of that played on my mind which only made me burst out crying... good thing no ones around here... I placed the bike at the tree and sat beside the tree and leaned on the tree... I kept on crying and stayed there like for about an hour... Now it was like 4:30 pm?.. And it looked like it was getting dark... I should probably get going.. as I got up... I looked at the river for the last time but...
..
something got my eye...
...
It shone bright (f/c) light and it looked like it was coming from across the river....
...
I was doubting whether I should go there cause I could hear someone calling my name.. and it sounded like Debbie, Heidi and...
..
...
Randy?...
...
Should I?... Meh.. I should... I crossed the river and left the bike at the other side... My clothes were wet and I finally reached the shore... I came close to the glowing (f/c) light... But..
...
..
It came from an abandoned house... It was weird cause their front porch was wrecked... Like there was a big explosion here... But as I came closer I saw flashes of images in my mind...
...
Me holding a sword...?
...
I felt a bit dizzy as it flashed in my mind...
...
..
I decided to go in the creepy and abandoned house even though that in Horror Movies.. DON'T ALWAYS GO THERE!...But It was really dark there though.... The floor cricked whenever I step... For some reason I got a feeling that I should go down.. So I followed my guts... The stairs cricked too cause it was real old or I was getting heavy.. The basement was real familiar though.. I looked around and saw a big monitor.. and for some reason it was still on... I walked a bit further but I jumped a bit as I stepped on something and it cracked.. I backed away and I was shocked at a picture that was in the picture frame...
...
..
M-Mom!?... D-Dad!?...
....
..

---Randy's POV----
I came searching with Heidi and Debbie for (Y/n)...
..
...
Hey.. just because I'm angry doesn't mean I care though... Or worse did she got captured by Mcfist?... Again?..
..
I searched for her through.. It was 5:00 pm... it was almost sundown... we searched and called out her name.. "(Y/n)!?!.." Heidi shouted...
"Hey guys! Come checked this out!" Debbie shouted not far from us... We quickly came and saw (Y/n)'s bike on the ground.. Wait did she really got kidnapped!?... Oh boy.. this is bad... this is bad.. this is bad... Then suddenly bright doodled arrows pointed at the bike and across the river... then the words that Nomicon said to me was floating all around..
Did she ran away because I was way to mean to her?!... If she something happens to her.. I'll.. I'll lose my mind... I gotta find her right now!... But I need to lose Heidi and Debbie...
"Where did she honkin go!?" Heidi said now panicking...
"Did she cross the river?" Debbie said pointing across it but it was getting dark...
"Hey guys, its getting dark and you should probably get to the juice out of here though..." I said getting them to leave...
"But-..." Heidi started...
"I got this ok Heidi?" I smiled at her.. And with they walked away... When they were out of sight.. I grabbed my Ninja mask out it on.. And at an instant the suit of the Ninja wrapped around me..
"Ninja jump!" I said as I jumped across the river... I landed gently and saw a abandoned house but the front porch was like burned.. Did something explode here?... Could she be in there?..
"(Y/n)!?" I shouted..
....
..
There was no answer...
...
..
Should I go in or what?!... I'm not a scardey baby.. So I'm going in... I saw a strange glow from below and I think it was the basement or something though... I looked for way in the basement and saw a door.. It was opened though... I still opened it and continued down.. and I saw (Y/n).. In front of a big monitor screen searching for something.. and for some reason tears were falling down her checks... I raised a brow and approach her.. But she noticed me.. she stopped crying and said...
...
"Leave me alone Randy..." She said not looking at me.. I felt real guilty and not great inside... I still approach her...
"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!" She said now shouting and I felt a sudden gust of wind again and that black aura filled the room.. It send me falling to the ground...
"(Y/n)!?" I shouted.. I didn't know why though but then she raised her head... Like realizing where she was... The gust of wind suddenly stopped and The black aura of her came back to her and she seemed stable now... and she hid something in her pocket... I ignored that anyway...
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to..." She said not facing me again... But before I could say a word she ran outside again out of the little door... Oh man.. Not again...
I ran after and managed to catch up with her... I grabbed her hand and she stopped running...
"(Y/n).. I'm sorry if I hurt you though.. But please... stop running..." I said trying to stop her from running away from me... Luckily, she did and she sat down... (Y/n) was quiet now...
"Look.. I may not understand some things but... " I said as I took the necklace I gave her out of the suit and I put it her neck.. She blushed a bit...
"I may be mad at you.. But that doesn't mean I don't care about you..." I continued... She faced me and smiled.. But Nomicon's words from earlier suddenly showed up...
"So you were the one Nomicon was talking about..." I said realizing it just now...
"What do you mean?..." She said with a confused face...
"Well, The Nomicon said that A person doesn't know what they have until its gone..." I said kinda blushing..
"What does that have do with me?.. I don't mean anything to you anyway right?" She said now frowning..
"No.. When I lost you on that day.. But The next day I felt real empty..." I said blushing more and more.. Now she had a big smile on her face and it seemed like... Nothing really happened between us... I mean were not yet Boyfriend and Girlfriend... Not like I was hoping but... I want it to happen though... I took of the Ninja mask revealing my face and (Y/n) kept on smiling though.. I think she's really relieve to hear me that I forgive her...
...
..
And with that we walked backed to our cabins,...
...
But something did bothered me...
..
....
..
What was the thing she watched at the that big monitor?...
...
..

~~~---~~~---~~~
Hey guys! :3 ... Sorry for the late update though.. Please forgive me!...
So what do ya think of the chapter?... Leave a comment beloooowww!!! XD
Toon in next time for my Chapter!...
~~~---~~~----~~~