Chances to Ask Her out..(Day one!)

Hey guys!... Excited?...
Yeah...me too!.. XD
So on with the Story!...
~~~---~~~---~~~

-At Mcfist Headquarters- (which is also at the Camp...)
"Viceroy! Where's the girl!?" Mcfist asked.
"Were about to capture wait and see... "
"What's this?" Mcfist said as a grabs a controller.
"Its a controller of (Y/n)'s strength.. You could lessen it so we could capture her easily..." Viceroy said with a smirk.
"This is the greatest plan I've ever thought of!" He said like he was really impressed with 'his' plan..
"YOUR PLAN!?...But I thought...//sighs//... nevermind..." Viceroy said while he face palmed himself..
...
....

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
You woke up.. The sun was shinning.. But it was still cold... You yawned and looked down to Heidi who was sleeping there but...She wasn't there anymore...
Where could she be?...
You looked around only to see that you were the only one in Cabin... You were surprised as a trumpet was played like in the military...
What time is it?... Your eyes widened as you saw that it was 8:05 am!...
Wait.. how come nobody wake me up?...
You quickly jumped out of the bed and took a quick shower on the bathroom...
After you showered...You picked out your (f/c) t-shirt  and some jeans just above your knee and whore my (f/c) Mckicks...
You dashed out of the Cabin and went to the middle of the camp where all of them are... You saw Heidi and said "Hey! Why didn't you wake me up!?" You said while panting...
She just raised her brow and said "Well that's wonk... I asked Theresa to wake you up."
Theresa!?...SERIOUSLY!?..
Why that no good shoob... I thought she was nice wad but... I don't know right now...
I now totally I regret about being in their cabin..  you sighed and started listening to P-slim's announcement...
"Here are the activities were gonna do...
8:30 am to 9:00 am.. Is our Breakfast!... so please head over there to the cafeteria...
9:15 am to 11:00 am .. Is our hiking trip where we'll be hiking seeing all the different rocks with our tour guide!...
11:30 am to 12:30 pm.. Is your lunch time...
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.. Is a swimming time!.. You can go swimming on the big lake or go anywhere you like...
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm were gonna watch a movie about rocks!
6:00 pm to 6:30 pm ...is your dinner time..
7:00 pm is curfew...and 8:00 pm lights off..." He said..
A movie about rocks?!... seriously?... You sighed but then someone pulled you out of the crowd.. You looked and it was Randy...
"What is it Randy!?" You said still being dragged out...
...
....
He didn't answer.. He just blushed there starring into your eyes...
You blushed too and looked him in the eyes too...
"I-I... I... just.. wa-want.." Randy said while looking like a tomato..
You gulped and waited  for him to say something...

---Randy's POV---
I dragged her out.. I was gonna ask her out.. Since all of the students were going to the cafeteria... After a few minutes we were all alone...
But my heart was beating faster and faster...
I couldn't breathe...
am I really this nervous?...
My palm was sweating like crazy...
"w-wanted.. t-to...ask-.." I couldn't get to finish it cause suddenly Theresa came running to us and said "Hey Randy! Good morning!"... I saw (Y/n)'s eyes rolled...
"G-good morning to you too." I said back at her..
"Can you sit with me in the Cafeteria?" She said as she grabbed my arm.. I looked at (Y/n) and she had a sad look and looked to the ground...
I pulled my arm away from Theresa and said "Sorry Theresa.. But I'm sitting with Howard and (Y/n)"..
I grabbed (y/n)'s hand and pulled her to the cafeteria... I blushed and didn't want to look back cause I'll only be more bummed...

-At the Cafeteria-
I sat down with Howard while (Y/n) was picking out her food on the long line...
I like the food here... Not like back on Norrisville they serve shnasty foods... Howard was so happy and picked out many pancakes...
"Uh.. Howard? You know that this is just breakfast?" I said while looking at the stacks of pancakes at his plate..
"Yeah.. I know Cunningham!" He said while jamming a pancake on his mouth...
I sighed and looked at mine, which is just a bowl of McFistios...
"What's the matter Cunningham? Have you asked her out yet?" Howard said a bit concerned.
"I was about to but.. Then Theresa got in the way.."
"Bummer...Maybe ask her out later at night..."
"That's...actually... a bruce plan!"
I hoped for the best and took a spoonful of the McFistios...
"What ya guys talking about?!" (Y/n) said as said that behind me...
I was so surprised that I spitted out some of the cereals out of my mouth...
Ugh... I coughed a bit while Howard and (Y/n) bursts out laughing...
"You ok Randy?" (Y/n) said while laughing.
"Y-yeah...I'm fine..." I said while whipping some milk out of my face...
"Cunningham! Look at what you've done!" Howard said while flipping some pancakes with milk on them..
"Its not my fault! its (Y/n) fault!"
"Wow.. don't bring me into this! I just got here!"
But then I the Nomicon glowed bright red...
"I'm gonna take a shloomp!"
"Ok." (Y/n) said while taking a bite on  her sandwich while Howard gets a new stack of pancakes..
I opened the Nomicon and My head landed on the bowl of McFistios..
I was suddenly falling and I saw the Ninja having talk with his best friend but when the ninja turned his back for a moment...But His best friend suddenly threw knifes at him.. Words behind his best friend appeared and it said...
...
"A friend is like an enemy who hasn't attacked yet..."
....
"What the juice?.. This one again?... Could you like tell me another one?" I said as I complained to the Nomicon...
The Ninja's best friend rolled his eyes and scribbled on the wall...
...
"Beware for someone near to you is an Enemy..."
...
"Then again...I say.. What the Juice?!" I said but the Ninja's friend was annoyed and my feet were sinking into the floor... I can feel myself drowning.. But as soon as I got shloomped back my face was covered in milk...again... I whipped it off while seeing (Y/n) looking at me..
"Sooo...what did the Nomicon said?" (Y/n) asked a bit curious.. I wonder why though...
"It said Beware for someone near to you is an enemy... I wonder what that meant by..." I said.. but I noticed that (Y/n) shrugged as I said this...  
After we ate all our Breakfast and talked a bit... P-slim suddenly said "Ok students! Please fall in line as we go to our hiking...Isn't this exciting?!"
The students in the cafeteria moaned and fall in line...
I guess they loved the food too much..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
You went outside with Randy and Howard.. You hoped that there would be no robots or any of that cause you were really enjoying this fieldtrip!... You smiled and followed them....
"Ok! Pick at least three students to be your hiking buddy!.. Cause its two it will be boring!" P-slim said on the megaphone. You looked at Randy and Howard and decided to be the three of us!...Cause you bet that you went with Heidi, Debbie and Theresa.. It'll be boring...
But when these two are with you.. you felt like you belong to the whole group..
"Shall we start our hike?" The tour guide said...
All of the students followed him and so did we..
But then You saw Theresa glaring at you... You glared back at her like a lion which made her scared and went with Heidi and Debbie..
Pffft... She's a scradeyBaby... You felt yourself smirking...
"What are you looing at?" Randy said looking in my direction..
"N-nothing..." You said...
...
We catched up to the group where the tour guide explained rocks as we passed by...
It was boring to be honest...
...

-After an hour..-
As the three of you went along with the group...
You noticed a big tree.. But you've seen that tree before...but you couldn't just put your finger on it... You looked around the tree to see something scribbled on it..
As you were curious you leaned closer...But then You could sense that someone was going to attack you...
Just then A Bear robot suddenly appeared... The Students and P-slim ran quickly to the camp.. The bear smacked down a few trees...
Great timing!.. I was getting bored every minute.. Why did I came here again?...
Randy ran and hid behind a tree and Howard hid behind a tree too but much more farther....
It tried to grabbed you with its long sharp paws but you dodge it and you landed to branch on a tree... But the branch cracked and you fell and landed on your arm...
"Aaah!" You said as you landed on the ground and you heard a cracking sound that wasn't comfortable on your arm...
WHERE THE JUICE IS RANDY!?... is it that long to put on the Ninja Mask?...
But then a familiar voice said "SmokeBomb!"... It's The Ninja!...
Finally!.. 
 You tried to get up but the Bear managed to attacked you..
The Bear raised its paw with sharp claws and It scratched up your left arm.. The Ninja ran towards you but it was too late... Blood dripped down your left arm...
"Ouch!..That's it!" You grinned and punched the Bear with all your strength...But it didn't do anything...
"What the Juice!?" You said raising a brow... The bear smirked and grabbed you and squeezed you hard as the it can.. and went in a cave...
...
....
But then you felt yourself getting weaker and weaker... like you didn't sleep for 24 hours..
You felt really tired... Your energy being sapped...
You tried to stay awake.. But you suddenly Blacked out..
...
....

---Randy's POV---
I went after (Y/n) and saw that her arm was bleeding.. and that wasn't the worst part.. She blacked out..
This is bad.. I need to kill that Bear before that thing tries to hurt her..
"You're going down bear!" I said as I grabbed my sword..
The Bear saw me and it just let go of (Y/n)... Then it started chasing me...
Wait.. This is a bear right?.. And what do Bears like?...Honey.. And who makes them?...
"Ninja Bee-Ball!" I said as I threw a yellow ball to the bear.. The bees surrounded the bear and chased it outside.. I rushed to (Y/n) and carried her bridal style...
Surprisingly she isn't that heavy... I quickly ran towards her cabin.. And yeah I know...NO BOYS ALLOWED...
But I'm the Ninja... I'm sure I'm kinda exempted...
I ran across the camp finding the cabin 78..
75...76...77....78..79...80..
Wait.. 78?!...
I backed up and went inside.. I instantly felt the cold in their room... I layed her down with on the top bunk cause it looked like her bags were their...
Mcfist!.. I swear if you tried to hurt her again I'll... I'll...
Suddenly I heard a familiar voice saying my name...
"Ugh...R-randy?.." (Y/n) said while trying to get up..
"(Y/n)!?... Thank cheese you're still alive!" I said as I hugged her...
"OW!.. Randy my arm!" (Y/n) said as she twitched..
"Oh.. y-yeah..." I blushed and suddenly let go of her...
"Man... I feel woozy.." She said..
"Oh yeah... Lay down for a bit..." I said remembering that I could probably Ninja heal her...
"O-ok?..." She said while raising a brow...
She lay down on her bed and was starring at me.. I blushed a bit...
"Ninja Heal!" I said as I pointed my hands at her.. Then red glowing rays came out of my hand and straight into her...
She widened her eyes with amazement...
"So how does it feel?" I said a bit concerned...
"Um... Pretty good actually!" She said as she swung her hand a around... I felt relieve... like a heavy feeling on my chest was lifted...
"But it left a little scar though..." She said as she looked at it... a bit sad but then...
"THIS IS SO BRUCE!" She suddenly said smiling...
Wait.. WHAT!?..
"This scar is so Bruce!" She said while showing it to me...
It did looked so Bruce though...
Wait!.. This your chance to ask her out!... C'mon Randy!.. ASK HER ALREADY!...
I starred at her and she noticed me... I started blushing and she did too...
"(Y/n)... I just wanted to ask you-.."
But then Heidi came rushing to (Y/n)....
Seriously?... When I was about to ask her?..
I sighed and said "Smokebomb.." But in a sad way..

I went running to our Cabin which is Cabin 102...
I took off the mask and revealed my face... good thing no one was there...
I went up to my bed and crashed there... I sighed and thought this was a dumb plan about asking her out...
Wait.. what's the next activity again?...
...
....
.....
SWIMMING!?...
...
...
Doesn't that mean (Y/n) will wear a... a... a...
...
....
I blushed bright red and quickly shook my head to get that idea off..
...
....

~~~---~~~---~~~
Hey guys!... What'd ya think?... Leave a comment beloooooowww!! XD
I'm gonna leave you on this cliffhanger cause I've got to study for meh exams... (-_-")
So sorry!... Please don't be mad... :(
Here...//Hands you a cookie//...
But I'm sure I'll update next Friday.. ;) ... Maybe.. XD
...
When will Randy have the chance to ask ya out?..
What was that tree you saw?...
Will Mcfist Capture you?..
And will Theresa do shnasty things to you?...
Find out on my Next Chapter!...
~~~---~~~---~~~