At the Theater...

Hey Guyz!.. XD...Soo... yeah..
Let's continue the Chapter...
~~~---~~~---

---Randy's POV---
I waved good bye to (Y/n) and saw her leave me and was headed to her cabbin while I was thinking about whether I should back out now... Well, there's no turning back now.... I sighed and went to our cabbin.
After that I changed into my regular clothes... I wonder why I wore the same clothes everyday though... Meh... Never mind that... I locked the door and looked if any comes around... I grabbed the Nomicon and said "Hey uh, Nomicon? I need some advice about asking her out should I back out or what?. Any ideas?" I opened the Nomicon and got sucked in leaving my head slamming into the book...
I was falling and landed on a soft cushion.. Well that's a first... I got up and saw a doodle ninja giving roses to girl and she accepted it but the petals had words in it...
..
"A person with a pure heart must express what is inside it"...
...
I just nodded and said "Oh... Uh... What the Juice?"...
The ninja pointed at me and I saw a doodle of heart... "Oh... I'm person with the pure heart... So which means... I gotta express what's inside it.."
The doodle Ninja nodded and smiled... "So... The inside of my heart is mostly veins and blood... What's that sup post to mean?" I said as I raised a brow. The doodle ninja face palmed himself and shook his head...
What!?...
Before I could say anything again I was sucked out of the Nomicon and I felt my head hurts a little though. I hid the Nomicon in my bag and zipped it and went to the theater where Howard was just waiting for me...
"Where the juice have you been Cunningham!?" He said angrily at me..
"In our Cabbin... Where else would I be!?" I said sarcasticly..
"Pffft... C'mon.. The lines already long alright? I just hope we could get some popcorn..." He said walking in to the theater.. It looked almost the same as a regular movie theater though but with free popcorn per student...
I just nodded and went inside... I took my seat but the other seat was empty though... Where the juice is Howard?! I told him the extra butter wasn't worth it... My seat was somewhere at the middle, not too far and not too close. I looked for (Y/n) and saw her seating with...
...
..
...
STEVENS!?
I glared at him and (Y/n).. But why were they sitting together?... That wasn't the worst part... I also noticed that they were holding one bucket of popcorn... WHY ONE!?... they could have taken two!?...
I gotta say but... I'm getting kinda jealous and mad at the same time... Ughhh... I wished Howard was here... But then Theresa came and saw me alone and quickly sat down at the seat where Howard was supposed to be.. Uh, Rude much!?!...
"Hey Randy!" She said with an inoccent smile while twirling her hair... I don't get it why she does that though...
"H-hey..." I said forcing a smile...
I wanted to say that Howard was gonna sit there but... I already saw him seating with Debbie... Great... Abondaning your best friend... And besides... The lights started to dim and it looked like it was gonna start though...
...
..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I looked for Randy while I was getting to my seat but then... Someone bumped on me and made me dropped my popcorn... I suddenly glared at that person, but as soon as I saw that person with a very sorry look.. My angered flew away... It was Stevens...
"S-sorry..." He said while awkwardly rubbing his neck... Wow, his voice was more dreamier than I thought... Plus this was the first time I've spoken and heard him...
"O-oh, Nah... Its fine..." I said trying to make it look like nothing...
"Uh, w-wanna seat with me?" He said while blushing light pink.. He looked cute though... But not as cute as Randy while he blushes...
"S-sure..." I said as I nodded and followed him to our seats but while we were doing that I tried to look for Randy...
...
..
...
Ha! Found him!...
I saw him sitting all alone. Aw, poor guy... He must have been waiting for Howard... But then I suddenly saw Theresa running to him and suddenly sat beside him..
Seriously!?...The nerve of that girl... I watched them and saw Randy who had a look like: "Ugh... Please don't seat with me... It will be more boring without Howard!"
I just glared at them... But then the lights dimned and the movie started.. This movie is one hour isn't?.. I sighed and listened to the movie...