In the Fair with Bruce Fries...

---Randy's POV---
THINK RANDY! THINK!
..
...
"Oh yeah!..." I said as I remembered something.. (Y/n) looked up and arched a brow at me.. I know this place, You know its a place where everything is un-fair but its called a Fair..Or is it a carnival..? I don't really get that though. I saw it while I was fighting them robo apes..
"C'mon!.." I said as I grabbed her hand.. She flinched and went with me anyway but while we were going there she was... red. Once we got there,(Y/n) suddenly was surprised and her eyes were filled with excitement which made it sparkle as she saw the Fair with blinky lights and each booths with a game... I blushed light red but good thing it was a bit dark so she couldn't see me blushing..
Whoa.. I've never seen her like this.. She stopped at the game booths she just saw and to the next one Honestly, She look like a five-year old in a playground but It made me smile when she was happy.. Is it her fist time here..? Wouldn't hurt to ask..right..?
"Whoa.. When did you last visited the Fair?" I asked with a playful smile and lightly punched her at the shoulders..
"Well, uh... six years ago..?" She simply said, What the juice..? I widened my eyes as soon as she replied..
"SIX HONKIN YEARS!?" I shouted at her but not that loud...
"Yeah.. I once go there, But the following year there wasn't anymore and also the other following years.." She explained.. Wow.. Tough past much...?
"But enough of that.. C'mon! There's so much booths to play!"(Y/n) said as she continued and grabbed my hand and started dragging me to a booth she would like to play..
"Ooh! Ooh! I want to play this game Randy! Lets make a challenge! Whoever loses on most games gets to kiss the other on on the cheeks!"(Y/n) said with that sparkle in her eyes... The game she choose was.. Throw the balls and try to hit the bottles and if you ..
"Fine.. But I might warn you, I'm great at this!" I bragged at her..
"Enough chit chat! Lets get a move on!" She said again. The owner just charged us 5 dollars for 3 balls, Ain't that great!?.. I have 20 dollars in my pocket so.. May just well spend this on something worth it. After The owner gave each of us three balls and gave me my change..
"Ok.. We'll start on three.." I said,(Y/n) nodded and was ready to shoot anytime...
"THREE!" I said as I threw one ball..

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~(Time check! 6:45 pm!)
As soon as I heard 'three', I threw the first two balls at the stack of the bottles.. But
...
..
I could see that its not even moving when I hit it..
...
..There must be cheat here.. Huh.. I didn't know that they cheat these days, I looked at Randy and he threw his last ball and.. it didn't go down.
"I thought you were good at this game..?" I said with a smug face on..
"Did I mention when I was a KID, I was good at this game...? Cause I'm pretty sure I did.." Randy said awkwardly rubbing his neck with a smile on.. I giggled a bit and focused on the game..
"So, IF I won this game, This means... I got one point right!?" I said with a smirk on my face.. I heard Randy gulped and nodded.. Hehe...
..
I grab hold of my last ball..
...
And threw it at the stack of bottles with all my strength..
..
...
...
..
...
And it totally worked! ^.^
...
Randy's and the owner's mouth dropped wide open as they saw the bottles on the ground.. all three of them.. I did a fist pumped and danced a little though. Hey, Even though I kinda cheated, The owner of this booth is even a bigger cheater than me..
"N-nice arm miss.. Wh-what would you like..?" I looked around and saw that there was no stuff toys.. Only key chains... So I picked the one with the (Favorite Animal) in it.. And it really looked cute though..
"Ok, What would be the next game Randy..?" I asked him with a game face on..
"Hmm.. Let me see, I can't choose a shooting darts cause you'll be able to beat me.. So, How about this..?" Randy said as he pointed at a booth that's called 'Ring Toss', I'm not actually good at this but... I'll try my best. Then again, It was still the same price, It was my turn to pay for our rings. Once we were set off.. 
"Throw the rings to make a three in a row!" The owner said giving us three rings each..
"Ok, I'll go first since I wo the last game!" I said as I move a little bit closer..
"Only because you cheated!" Randy said pouting his lips, I just stick out my tongue playfully.
"Whenever your ready missy!" The owner said while going to aside..
"You're gonna miss it! You're gonna flinch!" Randy said repeatedly behind me, I think he's making me loose focus... Tunning him out..
I threw in the first ring and it landed perfectly. I threw in the second one and it landed on the ring shooter making it two in a row! I smirked at Randy and saw him gulped... I threw in the final ring and....
...