I Want to Marry Him!

"I want to marry Kiyotaka Ayanokouji!"

What the fuck?

Did he hear his daughter right?
"D-darling, may you repeat that?" Narumori asked, praying to the deities above his hearing tweaked out for a second.
"I want to marry Kiyotaka Ayanokouji! I want to become Arisu Ayanokouji!" The young girl exclaimed.

Narumori's soul has left the chat.

"A-ahaha, so funny!" He replied with a sarcastic laugh. Quickly, he set his things down and went on a break, to take his daughter back home.
"It's not a joke! I'm super duper in love with him!!!" She yelled out as she walked next to her Father, as if wanting everyone in the White Room to hear.

(The Smarties in Love)

(Ayanokouji POV)

I've always wondered. "What is it like to have friends?" Ever since Yuki's departure, I've felt...lonelier. Felt? I'm feeling things?
Ayanokouji's thinking was soon interrupted by the sound of a voice, screaming "It's not a joke! I'm super duper in love with him!!!"
"Is that... Arisu? Huh, I wonder who she fell in love with."
Love. Something he has yet to experience. His father is almost never around, and when he is, he doesn't acknowledge his son... Ayanokouji doesn't know his mother either. He's only known these four white walls, and its white ceiling.
Ayanokouji sighs as he walks to the door, where two guards pick him up, and escort him back to his room. His empty, sterile, boring room.
After entering the doors of his room, he takes a look around, thinking that maybe something has changed. Nothings new.
He makes his way to his bed, and picks up a book along the way. Everyone else is reading, why shouldn't he?

(The Smarties in Love)

(Time skip)
'On October 23rd 20XX, 15 year old Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has escaped the facility, and is now on the run.
More details below.'

"What a pain..." Narumori said as he leaned back in his chair. He read a shared document of Ayanokouji's escape. As much as he's happy for him, could he do it without causing trouble for the others?
"Arisu... How do I bring it up to her?" He questioned to himself. Ever since Ayanokouji and her match, she's been obsessed with the boy, calling him her "only equal" and "future husband". Narumori groaned as he closed out of the document, and shut off the computer. He looked at the black screen, and saw that behind him stood his daughter, Arisu.
"Tell me what, Father?" She asked as she stepped forward.

Shit...

He sighed and turned to his daughter.
"Ayanokouji escaped the White Room, and is supposedly on the run. That's all I know." He turned in his chair to face her. On Arisu's face dawned a solemn expression, it's clear this news hurt her greatly. Her future husband, her only equal, was out there without her help!
"Father..." She began as she clutched her cane, and gritted her teeth.
"Yes, Arisu?" He shakily responded.
"It doesn't matter how it will be done, but you will find my Kiyotaka." She demanded as she left the room with an angry expression. 'God, she's obsessed with that boy!' Thought Narumori. He rubbed his temples and got up from his chair, exiting the room as well.

"Ayanokouji, what have you done to my daughter?" He groaned and cursed the Masterpiece.

Authors Notes:
Hi. So, I won't lie I didn't think people would like this, and actually planned on dropping it as I only did this for fun, and it was in my list of things to do for 2024. Surprisingly, people read it, which I'm happy about and couldn't thank you all anymore for the support. As I'm not exactly ready, please give me some time to plan out this story.
Next Chapter: "Their Fateful  Meeting"! What will happen next? Find out! (I'm sure you can figure out via the title lol)
Love you 👍