Their Fateful Meeting

"Hello again, Arisu."
A mysterious voice called out to me. A voice I haven't heard in so long. A voice that I grew to become obsessed with, even if this is only our third time meeting.

(Arisu POV)

I draw my attention to the voice.
"Ayanokouji?"
I quietly ask, a look of shock and happiness on my face.
Ayanokouji only nodded before he stepped in and closed the door. After doing so, he bowed his head to me in greetings.

"Thank you. To both you and Mr. Narumori."
He said, raising his head from his bow and keeping his apathetic look.
His features remain the same. His brown curtained hair, his shiny brown eyes, his apathetic face. It's all still so perfect.

My Father said he had nothing to thank him for, and it was me who forced him to find Ayanokouji. It felt so surreal. The man I've been in love with for years, now right in front of me again after so long of no contact, and we're just acting like no time has passed...

I watched as he sat onto the chair on my left, and looked straight into my eyes. He then glanced to my Father, who left the room soon after, giving us space to catch up with each other.

He began the conversation, and in that hot voice, asked me if my well being.
"How have you been these few years, Arisu?"
God he's so cool!!

"Oh, I've been well. How about you, Kiyo?"
Yes! I did it! I called him by a nickname! He has to react to that.

He didn't.

I sighed in defeat and turned to him, continuing to talk to each other.

For an hour, we chatted about nothing in particular. Our conversations would jump from him, to me, to the White Room, to his Father, to my Father, to my surgery and anything else we found interesting. I picked up on something he told me: He's never had ice cream before.

"You haven't had ice cream?"
I asked, shocked, but also not surprised. The diet in the White Room was strict after all. I heard from my Father they only had carrots for snacks, and healthy foods for dinner. Nothing sweet.

"I haven't. Is it good?"
He asked. His eyes have been closed the entire time, but he still looks so hot! God, what has this boy done to me?

"Well then, I'll take you to an ice cream shop after my discharge. I hope you'll find it entertaining."
I've baited him, now I wait...

"I'll take you on your offe-"
I cut him off as I took his hand in mine, and with the biggest smile on my face, I exclaimed

"It's a date!"

(Ayanokouji POV)

"It's a date!"
Arisu exclaimed, her purple eyes piercing into my yellow ones. In all honesty...

She looked very cute.

I sighed and freed myself from her grip.
"Sure."

I leaned back in my chair, Arisu nodded and looked the happiest I've ever seen her.

From what her Father told me, four nights ago, once Arisu had found out of my leave from the White Room, she had practically forced her Father to go find me. Her dedication to me is quite admirable. Her smarts, looks, and personality could really benefit me.

She'll be an amazing tool.

Or... Do I even want her to be my tool?