ANHS

I rewrote this chapter too damn much and it still sucks ☠️
Sorry abt the late updates, i just went through a break up and i been a bit sad

(Time skip)

(Ayanokouji POV)

That "date" was interesting. I felt things I never thought I could feel. My legs were shaking, and I found that sunset beautiful.

Even though it's been 1 month, I still find myself mentally going back to that time. Arisu truly is a beauty.

I've been wondering for a while now, "Why do I abhor the idea of using Arisu as a tool?" She would be amazing, after all. Her inquisitiveness, along with my ability to manipulate those around me, we could be unstoppable.

So what's stopping me from doing so?

Ever since our talk at the hospital, I've felt my heart be tickled by her voice. My gaze has always been drawn to her, as if she is my light in my life filled with darkness. Wow, she's even got me inner monologuing romantic phrases.

I sigh, and look out of the bus window, only for me to catch the attention of a black haired girl.

"Are you looking at me?" The mysterious girl had asked, her calculating and cold eyes pierced into my (hopefully) emotional eyes.
(They continued to be apathetic)

"No. I apologize for disturbing you in your reverie." I respond, and look forward.

This bus is currently transporting us to the Advanced Nurturing High School, which is ANHS for short. I adjusted my tie, as it was bothering me. Through my peripheral vision, I noticed the black haired girl "sneaking" glances at the window, and my tie.

Did I tie it wrong? Was my presence bothering her? Had I offended her somehow by looking at her? Do I smell? My high school life hasn't even started, and I already have someone who dislikes me...

I was taken out of my thoughts, by a loud girl, with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She was asking others to give up their seat for an old lady.
She went around, annoying seriously everyone. If she really wanted to, she could just give up her seat to the old lady. She just wants attention.

I see the mysterious black haired girl next to me is annoyed as well. I sigh, before quickly speaking up.

"Hey, uhh...Why not just give up your seat for the lady?"

"Oh...that's well..." The blonde pauses, before the thought clicks in her brain.

"Yeah. Please, miss, take my seat!" She gently said. The lady refused, but she kept on insisting. The lady eventually took the seat. I swear the blonde was glaring at me though...

I sigh and look down at my lap. I glance at the girl next to me, to notice she's looking at me with an expression of relief and possibly thanks. She continues to read her book.

The bus stops, and I get up after allowing many people to exit first. I leave the bus, and walk to the gates of ANHS, my new school. My newfound freedom, even if temporary...

No, I'll make it permanent.

Before I even get to the stairs, I'm immediately stopped by the same girl from the bus.