Cure

A/N:
She's already met Kiyotaka and is still obsessed with him, this is just here because it was suggested by a reader, so thank you to him/her for the idea! Sorry this isn't the "Their Fateful Meeting" chapter lol, I just wanted to get this idea going, that will be next chapter though.

(The Smarties in Love)

Sakayanagi Arisu has had a congenital heart disease ever since she was born, causing her to walk with a cane for the first 15 years of her life. However, with recent advancements in technology, there may be a solution.

Arisu held her father's hand as she rode in her limousine to Japan's best Hospital: "Shimo."
(Goofy ass name, but bear with me for it's the only thing that came to mind.)

"Father, are you sure I'll be okay?"
Arisu quietly asked, clearly worried.

"You'll be fine, dear. Shimo has Japan's best doctors, you'll be in their care and they will take care of you. I promise."
Narumori smiled gently as he squeezed his daughter's hand.

Arisu smiled and looked out of the window, and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, her only equal, her future husband, crossed her mind.
She began to smile at the thought of him, as if imagining his face brought her the courage she needed.

Arisu rests her head in the window, and slowly falls asleep, hoping to dream of Kiyotaka...

(The Smarties in Love)

Arisu awoke from her slumber, to the very tall and wide Shimo Hospital. Oh God, it's time.

She nervously opened the door, gripping her cane as she walked next to her father.

"Honey, are you okay?"
Her father asked.
"Y-yes. Just nervous is all."
She replied, seemingly sad.

They continued walking.

"I know this is a random time to tell you..."
Narumori paused as he stopped both Arisu and himself. He kneeled down to her level, and looked her straight in the eyes. Suddenly, he stated,

"We've found Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

Arisu's eyes lit up upon hearing that.

"Y-you did!? Where is he! Can I talk to him!?"
She excitedly asked, her demeanor changing.
Narumori smiled at her joy.

"He should be being escorted to our house, if nothing goes wrong."
He pat her head and got up. He took her hand and began walking.

"Oh, how excited I am! I hope nothing goes wrong, because if something did..."

"I'd find out who caused the problem, and kill them for hurting my husband!"

She innocently declared with a tight squeeze on her father's hand.
Of course, Narumori didn't feel pain as her grip isn't strong, but he got quite worried for her mental state...

(The Smarties in Love)

(Time skip)

Arisu prepared for her surgery. She clutched her cane and put on a smile, as if to mask her fear.
Once again, she thought of Ayanokouji, and prepared herself.

She entered the surgery room, and put her cane down as she was carried to her bed, and set on it. After being put to sleep, the surgery started.

(I ain't writing allat fr)

Hours later, Arisu awoke to a hospital room, with a mask on and her father next to her. He was asleep. Arisu noticed, she couldn't feel her legs. She inferred it was numbed due to the surgery, she even felt a weird sensation on her chest...
She simply awaited her father to wake.

A few hours later, Narumori woke up and looked over to see his beautiful, smiling daughter.
He greeted her and she greeted him. After a few minutes of talking, Narumori said someone wished to meet her. As if on cue, the door opened, and a voice spoke out.

"Hello again, Arisu."

No way...

(End)

Another short chapter :)))) anyways, thanks Lucifer_14333 for the idea for Arisu 👍