Chapter 1: Strange Dream

Under the cold moonlight, a figure slowly stood up from a pile of bones.

Feng Qi lowered his head and looked at his almost rotten body and his arms where white bones were showing. He was stunned.

He clearly remembered that he was in Old Wang's history class a second ago. During that period, sleepiness washed over him like a tide. He did not manage to resist it and fell asleep on the table.

When he opened his eyes again, this was the scene before him.

The dark clouds hung low, and the bones on the ground piled up into a mountain. And he had risen from the pile of bones.

What crept him out even more out was that his body had somehow rotted. Through his chest, he could clearly see the atrophied and rotten gray organs inside, as well as his ribs that were covered in scratches.

Something is wrong, this is probably a very vivid dream.

Pa!

It doesn't hurt. Mm, this is a dream!

But the problem is... how the hell am I supposed to get out!

Just as Feng Qi was thinking hard, a low roar came from the right. He turned and saw that a rotting corpse originally lying in the pile of bones was now slowly standing up from the ground.

Due to the fact that the corpse's right calf bone was incomplete, before it could stabilize itself, the crisp sound of bones dislocating was heard. The living dead performed a split on the spot.

Feng Qi wanted to clap for him, but at this moment, the living dead snarled and its thin right arm grabbed towards him.

Shocked, Feng Qi immediately took two steps back and dodged the attack.

However, the living dead did not give up and continued to crawl closer. Its mouth kept opening and closing as if it was abnormally eager to bite him.

"If this is a dream, the details are too real."

He continued to take two steps back. When he turned around, he saw the skeleton hanging on the withered tree behind him. Feng Qi grabbed his right leg bone.

"Lend me your right leg for my self-defense!"

As he spoke, he pulled hard, and the right calf of the skeleton hanging on the tree was instantly pulled off.

He turned to look at the living dead again and realized that it had already closed in. Feng Qi took a step forward without hesitation and mercilessly smashed the leg bone in his hand on the living dead's head.

Crack!

With a crisp sound, the leg bone broke.

"Your osteoporosis was quite severe when you were alive huh."

Looking at the half of the bone in his hand, Feng Qi could not help but complain.

Fortunately, there was no lack of bones in this graveyard. After switching to another piece of bone, he smashed at the head of the living dead again.

This time, the attack was effective.

The living dead began to tremble violently.

Through the moonlight, he could clearly see that there was a small sphere resembling a heart that was beating slowly in the living dead's "enlightened" brain.

After the leg bone brushed against the small sphere just now, the living dead began to tremble.

Feng Qi guessed that this might be the living dead's weakness, so he raised his leg bone high, aimed at the sphere in the living dead's head and struck down hard.