Chapter 18: Reality Feedback - Energy Replenishment

When the darkness faded, Feng Qi returned to reality.

He reached out and pressed the switch on the bedside table. Light illuminated the room.

The two passage of words that appeared before he left the dream confused Feng Qi.

"Initial energy depleted? What does that mean?"

After a moment of silence, he decided to ignore what he couldn't figure out.

After getting up, he could clearly feel that his physique had changed again. At the same time, a strong hunger surged in his heart, making him want to eat urgently.

Opening the fridge, he took some ingredients and went to the kitchen.

Compared to the canned food from the fridge, Feng Qi wanted to have something hot.

Star City Academy's dormitories were fully equipped, and there were also conditions to provide him with the opportunity to perform as he pleased.

He skillfully cracked two eggs into a bowl and mixed the egg white and yolk with an egg beater. Then, he washed the tomatoes and cut them into pieces.

After setting a pan on the stove, he added put two spoonfuls of oil. When the oil was hot, he poured the beaten eggs in.

When the oil came into contact with the egg white, the fragrance brushed past the tip of his nose, and Feng Qi's stomach protested.

He resisted his hunger and cut a pinch of onions before scattering them into the pan. When they were slightly hot, he poured in tomatoes and stir-fried them.

The fragrance grew stronger and stronger. When the juices had flowed out, Feng Qi habitually sprinkled salt and sugar and continued to stir-fry.

At this moment, the color of the egg fried rice had already changed. Every grain of rice was round and plump, covered in a transparent golden color.

Before attending Star City Number One High School, Feng Qi had always lived alone.

As his parents were members of a domain combat team, they were always away from home. Other than sending money home from time to time, they rarely contacted him, so he had learned how to rely on himself since he was young.

He was also very good at cooking.

He was not very particular about food, but he was especially serious about every dish that he personally cooked.

Looking at the rice in the pot, he finally added water and starch. When the liquid became thick, the golden tomato egg fried rice was ready.

Hungry, he immediately began to eat heartily. In a moment, he finished the pan of tomato egg fried rice.

After licking his lips in satisfaction, he was about to get up when a panel popped up in his mind.

[Energy is being replenished. Current energy: 0.02%]

The current percentage of energy points on the interface was slowly jumping. Every jump added 0.001%.

"Eating can replenish energy?"

Feng Qi suspected that the number that was jumping on the panel was related to the egg fried rice that was still digesting in his stomach.

What surprised him even more was that he could see the virtual interface that only appeared in the dream in the real world now.

The difference was that the virtual interface in the dream showed the physical attributes, while the virtual interface in reality marked the energy replenishment progress bar and numbers.